design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

Discus and support design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LA author, Aug 22, 2019.

1. LA author
    LA author Guest

design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred."

:)

LA author, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this... - Similar Threads - design lab doesn't

2. Design Lab Order Pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab Order Pending: So my Design Lab controller order has been pending since January 26th. I've contacted Microsoft Store support and have been told the delay is due to the coronavirus in China (where the contollers...
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending": Hi, I ordered an Xbox Design Lab Controller 2.5 weeks ago. The order status still says "Pending". The ad said it would arrive in less than 14 days. Any Explanation?...
  4. Broken controller from Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller from Design Lab: I bought a design lab controller back in Jan 2019 and the past 2 weeks the RB button has been sticking to point wheres its not registering making pretty much and online game unplayable without...
  5. Design Lab

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab: I would advise everyone to think twice before purchasing an Xbox One controller from Microsoft Design Lab. I paid £70 for one from the official store which has lasted 13 months before falling...
  6. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2: I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would it be a good idea to have a Xbox Elite Design...
  7. Xbox design Lab deutschland

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design Lab deutschland: Hallo, ich habe im Design lab einen Controller erstellt und gekauft, er wurde über Paypal bezahlt und die Zahlung ist auch abgeschlossen, das war am 28.12.19. Bestellnummer habe ich auch erhalten...
  8. Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab: Hi so i have bought a couple of xbox design lab controller with all this different colors and stuff but what if microsoft added xbox elite controller that you could customize that would be lit...
  9. Design Lab Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab Issue: Hey All, I created a design lab controller and submitted it on December 26th and was charged on the 27th. However, the order still says pending today (January 3rd). I chatted with an agent Ryan,...
  10. Xbox Design Lab Controller Doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Design Lab Controller Doesn't work.: I recently designed and bought an Xbox Design Lab Controller off the Microsoft store. Upon receiving the controller I was very pleased with how the whole thing came out. However, when I started to...