Design lab engraving glitch

Discus and support Design lab engraving glitch in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, im trying to engrave my sons name to a controller and i get the message ‘unexpected error has happened’ , ive tried this on safari and explorer. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GUNNDOG22, Jul 15, 2019.

1. GUNNDOG22
    GUNNDOG22 Guest

Hi, im trying to engrave my sons name to a controller and i get the message ‘unexpected error has happened’ , ive tried this on safari and explorer. I can add my own gamertag no problem but soon as i add the letter ‘H’ i get the error message and cant add
    to the shopping basket. Can you please advise?

thanks

lee

:)

GUNNDOG22, Jul 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi GUNNDOG22,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you're having difficulty in getting the engraving put onto your

Design Lab controller
    set up, then I'd recommend
    calling in to Microsoft Store support
    , rather than a 3rd party controller seller that was referenced by

Allebas

You may be having some sort of issue in getting the name you want on there if you're using an iOS type product as indicated by you stating you've tried on Safari. I recommend trying to order it via a PC rather than an Apple device to see if you get a different
    result.

Give a different device a try and let us know if you're then able to get the name added.

I hope that this helps a bit more.
  3. Allebas Win User

Thats Design Lab customer support and they would be better equip in helping you with the engraving issue.
  4. GUNNDOG22 Win User

Thank you. Do you think i can add the engraving this way?
  5. Allebas Win User

You must want to contact them at 1800-790-7592.

Edited: i posted the wrong number by mistake this is the correct number -877-696-7786
  6. Allebas Win User

Your welcome and can help get this problem sorted.
Thema:

1. Design lab engraving glitch - Similar Threads - Design lab engraving

2. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  3. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices): I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller. 38285050-6a6a-4d90-a40e-3c171c60c80c
  4. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?: I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access. 06a4b25b-fd61-4045-a3ed-5dcff46db601
  5. Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.: So I've been trying to open the custom controller to add a replacement part and clean the interior but I don't see how to open it with rubberized grips at least without tearing the seals of the...
  6. Designer labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designer labs controller: Hello, my sister got me a designer labs custom controller for christmas and now, ~7 months later [img] in july, im noticing that the rubber on the left thumb stick is separating. Is that covered...
  7. Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue: I purchased a custom controller about four months ago and was really happy with it until today when the microphone jack stopped working. I've had the same headset since way before i got the custom...
  8. Xbox Design Lab - Gravur nicht möglich [Translatino-Xbox Design Lab - engraving not possible]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab - Gravur nicht möglich [Translatino-Xbox Design Lab - engraving not possible]: Ich würde gerne im Design Lab einen Controller mit Gravur als Geschenk bestellen. Egal wo ich es versuche (alle Broser, Handy, auf der Konsole dirfekt), es erscheint immer die Meldung: "Ein...
  9. Design lab engrave erro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab engrave erro: Hi all i keep getting an error every time i try to use the engrave option on the design lab no matter what i put in. Dose anyone have a fix for this problem ?...
  10. Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want: To whom it may concern, I am just wondering what can be the possible reason why I can't use this name hyperverse as a name that will appear on my XBOX Design Lab controller? The information that...