Design Lab Order Pending

Discus and support Design Lab Order Pending in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So my Design Lab controller order has been pending since January 26th. I've contacted Microsoft Store support and have been told the delay is due to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by its a cuppycake, Feb 14, 2020 at 5:13 PM.

1. Design Lab Order Pending

So my Design Lab controller order has been pending since January 26th. I've contacted Microsoft Store support and have been told
    the delay is due to the coronavirus in China (where the contollers are made). They then transferred me to Xbox support who then transferred me to Xbox Hardware department where I was told that there was an issue with my order but they said
    it wasn't specifying what that issue was other than something about "delivery". She the attempted to transfer me to another department who were apparently the only ones that could help with that issue and the line went directly to a voicemail
    stating they're apparently not open Fridays and the line disconnected with no other info...
    I was wondering if anyone knew what that department might be so I won't have to deal with all the transfers and waiting when I call back on Monday? Thanks!

:)

its a cuppycake, Feb 14, 2020 at 5:13 PM
  2. its a cuppycake Win User

Design Lab Order Pending

She claimed they were sent out a notice about the coronavirus, she was a representative of the Microsoft Store support team. Whether what she said was true or made up, I dunno lol. But yeah according to them, they can't help me in their Store support and
    I ended being transferred multiple times. Only thing i can think to do is try again on Monday although it does seem pretty ridiculous i have to go through so much to find out what's going on with an order i paid for 3 weeks ago. :/ Microsoft really should
    have warned us customers about this before we purchased something that they were claiming would arrive in 2-3 weeks at most. Especially considering the no refund policy on Design Lab controllers.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Design Lab Order Pending

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking some additional assistance with a Design Lab Controller order you placed.

Not entirely sure where the agent you spoke to got their info about this, cuppycake, but currently, there is indeed a backlog due to the "extended" Chinese New Year festivities occurring in China right now.

You can certainly take a look at the
    Design Lab Controller FAQ
    for info on what to do in similar scenarios, however, since this is a physical item, we recommend that you

Contact Microsoft Store Support
    to received further, more catered assistance on this matter.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

Design Lab Order Pending

1. Design Lab Order Pending - Similar Threads - Design Lab Order

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending": Hi, I ordered an Xbox Design Lab Controller 2.5 weeks ago. The order status still says "Pending". The ad said it would arrive in less than 14 days. Any Explanation?...
  3. Broken controller from Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller from Design Lab: I bought a design lab controller back in Jan 2019 and the past 2 weeks the RB button has been sticking to point wheres its not registering making pretty much and online game unplayable without...
  4. Design lab will not add order to cart on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab will not add order to cart on console: Hi I have ordered a controller from design lab on my console, I have an order number but says the cart is empty and I can't pay for it. Is the feature broken 5c607f95-ae03-4647-91ee-377d7debc826
  5. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  6. Missing 15,000 points for ordering a design labs controller.

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 15,000 points for ordering a design labs controller.: I ordered a controller through design labs on December 4th, and I have not seen anything posted for me 15,000 points I was supposed to get. 5f80123f-c274-4a58-ab47-35265aaff387
  7. XBox Design Labs Order #: 9883047478

in XBoX Rewards
    XBox Design Labs Order #: 9883047478: I ordered a custom controller from the Design Labs website on December 6th. The order was processed and it was delivered yesterday, but I still haven't received my 15,000 rewards points. Order #:...
  8. Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled: Hi I bought yesterday a Pad on Xbox Design Lab from France. The money was retrieved from my Microsoft account and I received the confirmation mail with an order number. Today when I look at...
  9. Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab: I have recently made a custom controller from the Xbox design lab. I am able to save the design, but when I do, the controller is labeled under "Untitled Design", with the gamertag under that...
  10. XBOX Design Lab not letting me add sketching or order

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Design Lab not letting me add sketching or order: So I designed a controller and I want to add sketching then order. But when I click either the add sketching button or the order button, it won't work at all. Is anybody else having this...