Design lab will not add order to cart on console

Discus and support Design lab will not add order to cart on console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have ordered a controller from design lab on my console, I have an order number but says the cart is empty and I can't pay for it. Is the feature... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by berzerkerwolf, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Design lab will not add order to cart on console

Hi I have ordered a controller from design lab on my console, I have an order number but says the cart is empty and I can't pay for it. Is the feature broken

:)

berzerkerwolf, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Thank you appreciate it
    Your welcome, hope everything works out so you can get the controller you want.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi berzerkerwolf,

I would suggest that you use a browser.

If it is still present I would suggest you contact Microsoft Store Support
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Can't add design lab controller to cart.

Similar issue. It doesn't even give me an error. It just never adds my controller to the cart at all.
    Hello, you would need to start a new thread please. This thread is 6 months old so there is no need to reply to it here. You're more than welcome to start a new thread though, explaining your issue, and I have no doubt you will receive some feedback and
    help from the community. :)
Thema:

1. Design lab will not add order to cart on console - Similar Threads - Design lab add

2. Design Lab Order Pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab Order Pending: So my Design Lab controller order has been pending since January 26th. I've contacted Microsoft Store support and have been told the delay is due to the coronavirus in China (where the contollers...
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending": Hi, I ordered an Xbox Design Lab Controller 2.5 weeks ago. The order status still says "Pending". The ad said it would arrive in less than 14 days. Any Explanation?...
  4. Broken controller from Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller from Design Lab: I bought a design lab controller back in Jan 2019 and the past 2 weeks the RB button has been sticking to point wheres its not registering making pretty much and online game unplayable without...
  5. Design Lab

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab: I would advise everyone to think twice before purchasing an Xbox One controller from Microsoft Design Lab. I paid £70 for one from the official store which has lasted 13 months before falling...
  6. Can't add design lab controller to cart.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add design lab controller to cart.: The help options have been less than helpful and since this is a technical issue, not a UI issue, I don't know if the community can actually do anything, but here we are. Subject heading says it...
  7. Xbox Design Lab not allowing me to add controller to cart.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab not allowing me to add controller to cart.: I have created a controller with xbox design lab, every time I try to add it to my cart is says there is an error and that something went wrong and I need to try again. I have tried contacting...
  8. Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?: I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I already own a controller so I could just mod...
  9. Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?: I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I already own a controller so I could just mod...
  10. XBOX Design Lab not letting me add sketching or order

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Design Lab not letting me add sketching or order: So I designed a controller and I want to add sketching then order. But when I click either the add sketching button or the order button, it won't work at all. Is anybody else having this...