Design lab xbox one empty cart

Discus and support Design lab xbox one empty cart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been trying to purchase customized controller for my daughter, after adding to cart multiple times it always says cart empty. Saw an older thread with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seeker Truh, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Seeker Truh
    Seeker Truh Guest

Been trying to purchase customized controller for my daughter, after adding to cart multiple times it always says cart empty. Saw an older thread with same issues.........anyone found a way around this yet?

Thanks

:)

Seeker Truh, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    Seeker Truh
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I normally use Microsoft Edge as my alternate browser.
  4. Seeker Truh Win User

The first couple of times I tried this didnt work, but now 3rd time lucky, it has! Thanks for your response
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi Seeker Truh,

Have you tried a different browser, it may have something to do with it.

If it is still present I would suggest you contact
    Microsoft Store Support
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
Thema:

1. Design lab xbox one empty cart - Similar Threads - Design lab empty

2. Xbox design lab uk error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab uk error: I want to design my own controller on the design lab UK site but when I sign in it asks me to download a file and wont load properly. The US site works fine but I cant get one delivered from that...
  3. Xbox design labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs controller: Recently the grip on my xbox controller has been falling off. I bought it from the xbox design labs and I was wondering if microsoft would replace it with another one. Since I haven't had the...
  4. Design lab will not add order to cart on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab will not add order to cart on console: Hi I have ordered a controller from design lab on my console, I have an order number but says the cart is empty and I can't pay for it. Is the feature broken 5c607f95-ae03-4647-91ee-377d7debc826
  5. Xbox Design Lab - Saved Designs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Design Lab - Saved Designs: After customizing my controller design, there is no option to Save or Name my design. When going to the Saved Designs page, random designs show up named "Untitled Design". When adding my custom...
  6. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  7. Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers: I want to design my own controller but, the Design Lab doesn't offer the "rubberized diamond grip for enhanced comfort"; will Microsoft ever offer this option? 6be4bbb1-ba28-45da-b134-e1dd6235b821
  8. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  9. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices): I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller. 38285050-6a6a-4d90-a40e-3c171c60c80c
  10. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?: I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access. 06a4b25b-fd61-4045-a3ed-5dcff46db601