Design lab xbox one empty cart

Discus and support Design lab xbox one empty cart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been trying to purchase customized controller for my daughter, after adding to cart multiple times it always says cart empty. Saw an older thread with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seeker Truh, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Seeker Truh
    Seeker Truh Guest

Been trying to purchase customized controller for my daughter, after adding to cart multiple times it always says cart empty. Saw an older thread with same issues.........anyone found a way around this yet?

Thanks

:)

Seeker Truh, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    Seeker Truh
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I normally use Microsoft Edge as my alternate browser.
  4. Seeker Truh Win User

The first couple of times I tried this didnt work, but now 3rd time lucky, it has! Thanks for your response
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi Seeker Truh,

Have you tried a different browser, it may have something to do with it.

If it is still present I would suggest you contact
    Microsoft Store Support
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
Thema:

1. Design lab xbox one empty cart - Similar Threads - Design lab empty

2. Xbox Design Lab won't let me engrave

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab won't let me engrave: I want to know why I can't engrave "(u w u)" in Xbox Design Lab but I can engrave "OwO what's this?" and "(O w O)"? Are you guys anti-uwu? ( _ ) [img] 0fb44c7c-2a99-4596-a7bf-c5fb483f2742
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller Issue: I just had my new design lab controller delivered today, and it is not working. The fresh AA batteries I put in it overheat almost instantly and the controller won’t turn on. I have been trying to...
  4. Xbox design lab controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox design lab controller: Hi! I thought that i would treat myself to a design lab controller. Got all the way to check out only to find they only deliver in America?? Does anyone know if this is a perminent thing or just...
  5. Xbox Design Lab Shadow Controllers Just A Skin?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Shadow Controllers Just A Skin?: I really want to buy a custom controller from the design lab and I love the Shadow theme, but I bought a Shadow themed controller a couple years back (not from the design lab) and it was just a...
  6. Design lab controller lost in transit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design lab controller lost in transit: Has anyone else had their design lab custom controller shipped to UK and it is lost on the way by the courier ? How was this resolved? How long did it take? Which department deals with this?...
  7. Xbox design lab controller order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller order: I placed an Xbox design lab controller order, paid for it with paypal. 2 days later I received a paypal notice of refund, but I haven't heard from Microsoft as to why it was refunded, and I did...
  8. Do XBox design lab controllers have a headset connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do XBox design lab controllers have a headset connection?: I would like to confirm if controllers that are personalized using the design lab option have a headset jack. 0135c5fb-4bc3-4fa6-832f-54c2efa41a24
  9. Xbox Design Labs - Saved Designs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Design Labs - Saved Designs: Can you save your xbox controller designs? There's a section for it on the website, but my designs never appear there? e3adc9b8-e1d6-40e8-8501-1931a9cca3b1
  10. Xbox design lab controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller warranty: My right bumper button is not wanting to register a press. I ordered it back on 12/23/2019 so Im trying to figure out if Im still under warranty. b15aaf72-8199-4811-8198-0c508bc92755