Design Lab

Discus and support Design Lab in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep trying to make a new controller on the design lab, however, every time I try to put it into my cart, the page never loads, and I've tried on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrDoomguy, Feb 22, 2019.

1. MrDoomguy
    MrDoomguy Guest

Design Lab

I keep trying to make a new controller on the design lab, however, every time I try to put it into my cart, the page never loads, and I've tried on both the console itself and on mobile.

:)

MrDoomguy, Feb 22, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

Thema:

Design Lab

1. Design Lab - Similar Threads - Design Lab

2. Xbox design lab controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox design lab controller: Hi! I thought that i would treat myself to a design lab controller. Got all the way to check out only to find they only deliver in America?? Does anyone know if this is a perminent thing or just...
  3. Xbox Design Lab Shadow Controllers Just A Skin?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Shadow Controllers Just A Skin?: I really want to buy a custom controller from the design lab and I love the Shadow theme, but I bought a Shadow themed controller a couple years back (not from the design lab) and it was just a...
  4. Design lab controller lost in transit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design lab controller lost in transit: Has anyone else had their design lab custom controller shipped to UK and it is lost on the way by the courier ? How was this resolved? How long did it take? Which department deals with this?...
  5. Xbox design lab controller order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller order: I placed an Xbox design lab controller order, paid for it with paypal. 2 days later I received a paypal notice of refund, but I haven't heard from Microsoft as to why it was refunded, and I did...
  6. Do XBox design lab controllers have a headset connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do XBox design lab controllers have a headset connection?: I would like to confirm if controllers that are personalized using the design lab option have a headset jack. 0135c5fb-4bc3-4fa6-832f-54c2efa41a24
  7. Xbox Design Labs - Saved Designs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Design Labs - Saved Designs: Can you save your xbox controller designs? There's a section for it on the website, but my designs never appear there? e3adc9b8-e1d6-40e8-8501-1931a9cca3b1
  8. Xbox design lab controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller warranty: My right bumper button is not wanting to register a press. I ordered it back on 12/23/2019 so Im trying to figure out if Im still under warranty. b15aaf72-8199-4811-8198-0c508bc92755
  9. Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab: Hi. Today, I launched Microsoft Rewards to get my points, and there was something about the Xbox Design Lab (I'm from Brazil and here doesn't have Xbox Design Lab). I clicked on it and it didn't...
  10. Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...: Hi Everyone, The head phone jack stopped working on my son's new Xbox design lab controller(had it for only 2 months). It was still under warranty so I opened a service request with Microsoft and...