Design lab

Discus and support Design lab in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When will the Design lab reopen? I’m looking to order a controller for Christmas. thx a09d7cb1-771e-4ce5-b84b-3fe924a2c23a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elm pinecone, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Elm pinecone
    Elm pinecone Guest

Design lab

When will the Design lab reopen? I’m looking to order

a controller for Christmas.

thx

:)

Elm pinecone, Oct 17, 2020
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

Thema:

Design lab

1. Design lab - Similar Threads - Design lab

2. Design Lab Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller: Does anyone know if there a way to get extended warranty, or a discount on repairs for design lab controllers? My first one broke 3 times in a short period after I bought it (both bumpers and...
  3. Xbox One Design Lab Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Design Lab Controllers: I recently purchased two custom Design Lab controllers. Purchasing experience was great and I had a ton of fun putting our controllers together with my son. However, the one that for was for me...
  4. Design lab

in XBoX on Windows
    Design lab: Yeah why can't we have one of these in the Xbox Design Lab. How much more and how much harder would it really be to incorporate? It would really expand out options. [img]...
  5. Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?: Hello, I have one little question, are the controllers from Xbox Design Lab compatible with Windows 10? 25b5be6f-6157-42c8-9579-a1a599b2143c
  6. Xbox design lab controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller issue: A few months ago I purchased a design lab controller, after a few weeks of gaming, one of the buttons (RB bumper) stopped working correctly on all games so it is a universal issue, I'm trying to...
  7. Xbox design lab controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller issue: A few months ago I purchased a design lab controller, after a few weeks of gaming, one of the buttons (RB bumper) stopped working correctly on all games so it is a universal issue, I'm trying to...
  8. Xbox Design Lab Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Design Lab Saves: Are there any plans to put the save design feature back for the Xbox Design Lab controllers? 075a6e44-0e00-4f75-b2f9-cff0ef3b34cf
  9. Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working: Hi, My son bought an Xbox design lab controller 1 month ago and the headphone jack has stopped working. We have tried different headsets and none work. We have also connected headsets to his...
  10. Design Lab Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller Issue: When connecting my controller via USB, connectivity is intermittent (and sometimes disconnects despite the xbox button remaining lit) and the controller does not charge the play and charge battery...