Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore

Discus and support Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, after having used the new dashboard for a while, my console suddenly updated and now I’m using the old dashboard again. I can’t seem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IntrinsicGamer, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore

A few weeks ago, after having used the new dashboard for a while, my console suddenly updated and now I’m using the old dashboard again. I can’t seem to access to new update anymore, and I don’t know what to do. This is quite annoying, I was vastly preferring the new update. Has anybody else had this issue? I've obviously checked for an update on my console and it says it's up to date. What s happening, and how can I fix this?

submitted by /u/IntrinsicGamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/IntrinsicGamer, Sep 26, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Profile won't receive party or game invites

I have the same problem. I have the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Dashboard.
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

Have patience, little grasshopper. The new interface will reach everyone when it's ready and polished enough.
  5. JCDogg911 Win User

I have two xbox one x systems and the second system in the den got the update over a month ago, but my main console hasn't as of yet. Why so long?
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

check that you are in the correct insider range
    the update will arrive in a few days
Thema:

Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore

1. Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore - Similar Threads - Despite Being Skip

2. MY VIDEOS NOT APPEAR IN ANY APPLICATION DESPITE BEING UPLOADED TO XBOX LIVE

in XboX Insiders
    MY VIDEOS NOT APPEAR IN ANY APPLICATION DESPITE BEING UPLOADED TO XBOX LIVE: I have a problem capturing since the last update. What happens is that supposedly they are loaded to xbox live but I can only see the videos from my console and none appears from any other device,...
  3. On screen keyboard will not disable despite setting being off

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard will not disable despite setting being off: I'm currently trying to disable the on screen keyboard from xbox since I use a USB keyboard, but when I turn it off using this option, it still pops up when I am prompted to type something. Does...
  4. xbox insider says underage so it's not letting me in despite my account being 18+

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider says underage so it's not letting me in despite my account being 18+: I just want to know where does it collects that data from my computer so I can change that to reflect it being 18+ submitted by /u/LeotheTinyNinja [link] [comments]
  5. My gamertag has numbers next to it despite not being taken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag has numbers next to it despite not being taken: I recently changed my gamertag as what i wanted at first was unavailable in the old system, and despite my username not being in use by anyone else, it has numbers at the end of it. Can anyone...
  6. (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/castem [link] [comments]
  7. DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete: hi i bought the WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 Season Pass earlier in the year and it shows on my purchase history as complete, however it only shows for WWE 2K16: 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase and Arnold...
  8. Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online): Good Evening, So this is a strange one. I was playing a Game the other night and for an unknown reason the xbox just decided to freeze as my wireless headset decided to stop talking to the...
  9. Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old: Hi I'm still being locked out of certain features such as playing Realms on Minecraft due to me still being classified as a child account. I was told that once I and my account turned 18 I would...
  10. Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded: Hello everyone! After I saw E3 yesterday, I decided to get the game pass in order to play Metro Exodus. I have downloaded the game, and I am trying to start it, but it's not working. I have...