Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore

Discus and support Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, after having used the new dashboard for a while, my console suddenly updated and now I’m using the old dashboard again. I can’t seem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IntrinsicGamer, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore

A few weeks ago, after having used the new dashboard for a while, my console suddenly updated and now I’m using the old dashboard again. I can’t seem to access to new update anymore, and I don’t know what to do. This is quite annoying, I was vastly preferring the new update. Has anybody else had this issue? I've obviously checked for an update on my console and it says it's up to date. What s happening, and how can I fix this?

submitted by /u/IntrinsicGamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/IntrinsicGamer, Sep 26, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

Have patience, little grasshopper. The new interface will reach everyone when it's ready and polished enough.
  4. JCDogg911 Win User

I have two xbox one x systems and the second system in the den got the update over a month ago, but my main console hasn't as of yet. Why so long?
  5. MDG o CROWN o Win User

check that you are in the correct insider range
    the update will arrive in a few days
  6. Tempestium Win User

Different users will see it periodically, just be patient as you're in the alpha it won't be long now.
Thema:

Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore

1. Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore - Similar Threads - Despite Being Skip

2. DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete: hi i bought the WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 Season Pass earlier in the year and it shows on my purchase history as complete, however it only shows for WWE 2K16: 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase and Arnold...
  3. Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online): Good Evening, So this is a strange one. I was playing a Game the other night and for an unknown reason the xbox just decided to freeze as my wireless headset decided to stop talking to the...
  4. Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old: Hi I'm still being locked out of certain features such as playing Realms on Minecraft due to me still being classified as a child account. I was told that once I and my account turned 18 I would...
  5. Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded: Hello everyone! After I saw E3 yesterday, I decided to get the game pass in order to play Metro Exodus. I have downloaded the game, and I am trying to start it, but it's not working. I have...
  6. Xbox One controller not working despite being connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller not working despite being connected: So, on the Xbox one, my wireless controller connects to the xbox (light stays on) but none of the buttons or control sticks work. Even when the controller is wired in it still does not work....
  7. Minecraft only allowing me to play on beta version despite not being enrolled in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft only allowing me to play on beta version despite not being enrolled in the beta...: I have been trying to play Minecraft on my xbox one, however, for some reason despite the fact that I am not participating in the beta programme it says I am. When I look at the insider app all it...
  8. No service despite everything being active.

in XBoX Accessibility
    No service despite everything being active.: Hi, I'm getting the "Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live status go to https://support.xbox.com." message however when I visit the link it tells me...