Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

Discus and support Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FrancescoIera, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

Hello,

I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family i was part of as I thought my account would be considered as an Adult
    account from that point on. After that I tried accessing my Xbox Live settings to enable all sorts of multiplayer functionality which had been bugging me for quite a while (and that was for some reason still considered to be disabled despite having enabled
    it from an adult account of the family, but I digress), but I was redirected to
    this page
    which is a clear sign that my account is still being considered as not adult. On top of that, the xbox live website has become bugged. Whenever I log in I don't see my profile picture and there's still a Login button that however does not seem
    to work at all. Does someone have any idea on what's going on I'm totally clueless. Is there any action I have to take for my account to be updated?

(There seems to be no category that fits my issue at the moment so i marked it as Xbox on mobile devices because I'm mainly interested in getting this sorted out for a mobile xbox live enabled game)

:)

FrancescoIera, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

1. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account... - Similar Threads - Despite having reached

2. Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore: A few weeks ago, after having used the new dashboard for a while, my console suddenly updated and now I’m using the old dashboard again. I can’t seem to access to new update anymore, and I don’t...
  3. Having to sign in every time, despite instant sign-in

in XboX Insiders
    Having to sign in every time, despite instant sign-in: I have no idea if this is linked to the Insider Program but for some reason, Xbox is making me enter my password whenever I turn on the system. This has never happened before and yet has occurred...
  4. Can't find Borderlands on Xbox App despite having Ultimate Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Borderlands on Xbox App despite having Ultimate Pass: So I downloaded the Xbox App for PC and signed up for Ultimate Pass but when I use the app none of the newer games are showing up despite it saying under account that I have the pass. Where is the...
  5. Banned despite having hate mail sent first

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned despite having hate mail sent first: [Mod Removed - Innapropriate] proof for my case. I was wrongly banned despite minding my own buisness. Please do something about this 374b5a82-db6e-4710-a7b3-158823adc2be
  6. having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...: Hi i see to be having an issue where its asking me to renew my game pass subscription despite me originally turning off auto renewal how do i get this removed as i'm not looking to continue my...