Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

Discus and support Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LenientCape4321, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting is set to "Adult Defaults" as recommended.

:)

LenientCape4321, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

1. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on... - Similar Threads - Despite solutions provided

2. Subject to Xbox family settings despite turning off family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject to Xbox family settings despite turning off family: Hello everyone, Recently I played Minecraft for Windows 10 it told me to log into my Xbox account when I went to play with my friends it said I was unable to play due to my family privacy...
  3. My friend is constantly offline, despite not choosing to appear offline.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend is constantly offline, despite not choosing to appear offline.: Tried playing MKX earlier with someone and while I was able to receive party invites, I could not receive game invites, nor send them. Messages didn’t go through, we could not play. Any fixes...
  4. XBOX Game Pass (PC) won't work despite it working for the last couple months

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game Pass (PC) won't work despite it working for the last couple months: [IMG] I logged onto my XBOX account via my PC to play Halo and it told me that I needed to buy the Game Pass for it to work. However, I already own the Game Pass and is how I have been playing...
  5. Can't download "Xbox Game Pass for PC" Games despite owning "Game Pass Ultimate"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download "Xbox Game Pass for PC" Games despite owning "Game Pass Ultimate": It says "You can play Metro Exodus (Windows) with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own." Yet the Install button is grayed out as if I don't own Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. Device Support says out of warranty despite purchase of Microsoft Complete for Xbox at purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Support says out of warranty despite purchase of Microsoft Complete for Xbox at purchase: Hi there, I've got a launch Xbox One X that I purchased with the three year warranty Microsoft Complete. I have the order number, confirmation.....everything....but when I go to the Device...
  7. I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...: the subject kinda says it all ffd39026-0715-4865-be92-5dfc1dbeb245
  8. Xbox controller shuts down despite media use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller shuts down despite media use: I recently did a factor reset to my Xbox One in order to solve an issue with app installation. Since then, both my Xbox wireless controllers - one new, one old - turn off after about 15 minutes...
  9. Madden NFL 20 wasn't included in my One S Bundle despite saying it is on the website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden NFL 20 wasn't included in my One S Bundle despite saying it is on the website: I recently Purchased an Xbox One S star wars bundle and on the website it said that Stars Wars Jedi Fallen Order, 1 month trials of Game pass, Xbox live gold, 1 month of EA access, and Madden NFL...
  10. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e