Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

Discus and support Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LenientCape4321, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting is set to "Adult Defaults" as recommended.

:)

LenientCape4321, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

1. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on... - Similar Threads - Despite solutions provided

2. WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K16 and WWE2K17 and purchased the season passes for both games and the seperate pre-order characters on both games, however it doesn't show on ready to install, it's on...
  3. Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements: I beat levels 12-20, even did the secret levels, but achievement hasn't unlocked. It's stuck at 88%. I did the power reset, but it didn't work. It makes no sense, how did I skip a level when I...
  4. DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete: hi i bought the WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 Season Pass earlier in the year and it shows on my purchase history as complete, however it only shows for WWE 2K16: 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase and Arnold...
  5. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...: I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get...
  6. Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online): Good Evening, So this is a strange one. I was playing a Game the other night and for an unknown reason the xbox just decided to freeze as my wireless headset decided to stop talking to the...
  7. Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading: This problem started late last week and it has seriously frustrated me. I have been trying to finish career mode on F1 2018 before the new game comes out and im at usa in season 10 but as i try to...
  8. Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old: Hi I'm still being locked out of certain features such as playing Realms on Minecraft due to me still being classified as a child account. I was told that once I and my account turned 18 I would...
  9. Can't find Borderlands on Xbox App despite having Ultimate Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Borderlands on Xbox App despite having Ultimate Pass: So I downloaded the Xbox App for PC and signed up for Ultimate Pass but when I use the app none of the newer games are showing up despite it saying under account that I have the pass. Where is the...
  10. Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded: Hello everyone! After I saw E3 yesterday, I decided to get the game pass in order to play Metro Exodus. I have downloaded the game, and I am trying to start it, but it's not working. I have...