Destination Brazil HELP!

Discus and support Destination Brazil HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The matches do not give me an option to "Watch Live" (just "Follow Match"). I also do not get any notifications when games start, and did not get any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RDunph, Jun 13, 2014.

1. RDunph
    RDunph Guest

Destination Brazil HELP!

The matches do not give me an option to "Watch Live" (just "Follow Match"). I also do not get any notifications when games start, and did not get any polls for yesterday's game or for this morning's game yet. I use my xbox One as my exclusive set top
    box through Directv. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling today before the match and still nothing. I would really like to be able to use the app to watch live games as well as unlock the challenges through polls. Please help me get this fixed!

Thanks!

:)

RDunph, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Serena J.
    Serena J. Guest
    NO COLLECTION ITEMS

Between the Brazil and Australia destinations, I have had many bingos, power bingos, large luggage bags and regular luggage and yet I am not receiving any collection items. Is this a problem that can be fixed?

Serena J., Jun 13, 2014
  3. DeviousOne20
    DeviousOne20 Guest
    Playing Bingo and am the Silver Club but now half of the destinations are back to bronze club???

I am at the silver level, and on the second round of collections.

when I get to the Brazil destination and forward from there I am back to bronze club and I seam unable to get and items for the collection

what gives

DeviousOne20, Jun 13, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Destination Brazil HELP!

Polls only show if you use the TV app and then snap the Brazil Now app.

So plug in your DirectTV to the Xbox One HDMI IN connection and load the TV app on your console. Then snap Brazil Now.

The Brazil Now app won't stream the matches for you.

The alerts of new matches starting do seem hit or miss right now as to whether you get them or not.

Bazajaytee, Jun 14, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Destination Brazil HELP!

Polls only show if you use the TV app and then snap the Brazil Now app.

So plug in your DirectTV to the Xbox One HDMI IN connection and load the TV app on your console. Then snap Brazil Now.

The Brazil Now app won't stream the matches for you.

The alerts of new matches starting do seem hit or miss right now as to whether you get them or not.
  6. SP Rhino Win User

World Cup tomorrow and destination Brazil on X1

@Midnight, i think the notifications are either on or off buddy
  7. Midnight Racer Win User

Quick question. Does anyone know if you are able to choose which notifications you can get? For example I like the notification of the game starting however, when I get home from work the last game will still be playing and I would like to avoid getting
    the toast of a goal while I watch from the beginning.
  8. SP Rhino Win User

Yes, there were 5 in the Brazil game last night
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

I wish you would've told me that sooner. I didn't even realize there was an ESPN app on the Xbox One. I've been sitting here not able to watch the game but getting the score in real time through the Brazil app, which is cool, but it's not as cool as actually
    seeing the game itself.
Thema:

Destination Brazil HELP!

1. Destination Brazil HELP! - Similar Threads - Destination Brazil HELP

2. Is my Xbox One destined for the grave.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox One destined for the grave.....: So my xbox powers on and I hear the sound like the hard drive is reading for a split second and then it takes like forever like 20 minutes or so and it will finally get to the home screen. Then...
  3. Mass Effect 1: No destinations available in galaxy map - I mistakenly clicked "answered"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 1: No destinations available in galaxy map - I mistakenly clicked "answered"...: My original message: I have completed all citadel maps that can be completed. I returned to Normandy for the first time. I believe I have spoken with everyone on the ship. When I open the...
  4. Mass Effect 1: No destinations available in galaxy map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 1: No destinations available in galaxy map: I have completed all citadel maps that can be completed. I returned to Normandy for the first time. I believe I have spoken with everyone on the ship. When I open the Galaxy map the only...
  5. Destination Gamer recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destination Gamer recruiting: Hello Everyone, Destination Gamer is a mature relaxed gaming community who game on the Xbox one, we are looking for gamers who play Call of Duty, Battlefield, Gears of War, Forza and Fifa. We...
  6. Destination level meter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destination level meter: When I could connect and play, my destination level meter never goes up to get up to the next level. I have been stuck on 86 for a long time. 62113eca-8f87-4227-aba8-aa3d50ec12fd
  7. Playing Bingo and am the Silver Club but now half of the destinations are back to bronze ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Bingo and am the Silver Club but now half of the destinations are back to bronze ...: I am at the silver level, and on the second round of collections. when I get to the Brazil destination and forward from there I am back to bronze club and I seam unable to get and items for the...
  8. update? Need new destinations!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    update? Need new destinations!: when will this game be updated? Ive completed all destinations long ago... 498394bc-a5bf-4662-8ba4-79f859e66674
  9. Why aren't the destinations after Germany powered up for the second collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't the destinations after Germany powered up for the second collection?: It has been a week since I finished the second collection of Germany and the next destination is still sitting with the first ten collection. Is Germany the end of the second level?...
  10. World Cup tomorrow and destination Brazil on X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    World Cup tomorrow and destination Brazil on X1: World Cup starts tomorrow, and X1 is supposed to be launching an app called destination Brazil or Brazil Now. For those that follow WC it should work like the NFL app. I think anyways. Looks cool....