Destiny 1 Legendary Edition not working

Discus and support Destiny 1 Legendary Edition not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the destiny 1 legendary edition on the xbox one to play the DLC'S again but i didn't get taken king which said it's included on the back of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anthonyWF, May 23, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. anthonyWF
    anthonyWF Guest

I bought the destiny 1 legendary edition on the xbox one to play the DLC'S again but i didn't get taken king which said it's included on the back of

The case i did get the dark below and the House of wolves but no taken king i did buy it and the two dlc's we're in my manage games and apps it very irritating because without taken king there's no point in playing

:)

2. halo5prophet Win User

im confused please someone explain this

doesnt destiny the taken king come with: destiny, expansion 1 and 2 and the taken king for 60$?

the legendary edition
  3. anthonyWF Win User

I tryed doing that but it says i have to pay 20$ for it
  4. wolfheart517 Win User

Find downloadable content in the store and you can download it for free
  5. Azon-F2144334-ECA0-4 Win User

i need you help

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Are you trying to buy the edition of the game that includes all DLC? If so that is called Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition.

If not, which version of Destiny do you currently own?
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Destiny, the Taken King did not receive digital edition collectors upgrade

Thema:

1. Destiny 1 Legendary Edition not working - Similar Threads - Destiny Legendary Edition

2. Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.: So i played the trial mode of destiny original wanting to play the whole game then purchased the legendary edition here and after trying cache clears, uninstall/reinstall, logout/login, everything...
  3. Missing code when buying Destiny Legendary Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code when buying Destiny Legendary Edition: Hello, I come to you to expose my problem. (sorry for my approximate english, I help with Google Translate) I bought this Saturday, 10/06/2018, Destiny "Legendary Edition" in a Leclerc, but in the...
  4. for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition does not start: Hi, I bought a game for xbox 360 Destiny Legendary Edition, but it does not start, I have a hard drive, the game reinstalled several times, and the game still does not start, what should I do? Can...
  5. I get error when i try to download Destiny 1 Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error when i try to download Destiny 1 Legendary Edition: So I bought destiny legendary edition for xbox360. But when I try to download im getting error code 80070057. I tried to do the hidden menu thing but when it started downloading TTK it just goes...
  6. Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition for Xbox 360 Download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition for Xbox 360 Download issue: Hi, 17.04.2017 for Xbox360 on "Destiny: the King's taken - legendary Edition, I bought the game. I downloaded the game from my Console to the store. When I run the game, screen games download...
  7. [Destiny: The taken king - Legendary Edition] Cannot Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Destiny: The taken king - Legendary Edition] Cannot Download: Hi, 17.04.2017 for Xbox360 on "Destiny: the King's taken - legendary Edition, I bought the game. I downloaded the game from my Console to the store. When I run the game, screen games download...
  8. Purchasing "Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing "Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition": I just purchased the Legendary Edition Bundle of Destiny & The Taken King (Destiny: König der Besessenen - Legendäre Edition kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE) digitally on my Xbox One. However,...
  9. Destiny legendary edition and Destiny base game missing on store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny legendary edition and Destiny base game missing on store: Was trying to buy the base game or the legendary edition, and they are missing from the story. Anyone know why? 8fba799e-11a5-4977-aac8-fc1cc1eb98e2
  10. Destiny legendary edition and Destiny base game missing on store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny legendary edition and Destiny base game missing on store: I was about to buy the Destiny legendary edition on the store, and I saw it was on there 2 days ago. When I went to look however it was missing, as was the base game of destiny. I was curious what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. micrsoft destiny 1 legendary edition not working