Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working

Discus and support Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to start playing Destiny 1 recently and there is a problem with something i had bought a long time ago. Taken King Collectors Edition is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeDeily, May 6, 2020.

1. MikeDeily
    MikeDeily Guest

I decided to start playing Destiny 1 recently and there is a problem with something i had bought a long time ago. Taken King Collectors Edition is not showing up even though i purchased it a while back. This is upsetting because theres something i really
    want from it that im not able to get due to this. Its not in my to install and when i went to the store it said i have to pay $20 to get it again, but i already had it so im not paying again. I asked bungie about this issue but they redirected me to here so
    it would help if someone could give me an answer to this issue because i want my stuff back.

:)

MikeDeily, May 6, 2020
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Destiny, the Taken King did not receive digital edition collectors upgrade

3. Evl Samaritan5D Win User

Destiny Taken King Collectors Edition Items

I still cant purchase the Destiny: The Taken King - Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The newest Scam by Bungie!!!

If you are talking about the Destiny "The Taken King" Collector's edition i don't necessarily believe that is a scam. I believe that is usualy known as the "Ultimate Edition" other games have done. Which has all of the DLC on disc.

However i think the naming it Destiny The Taken King Collector's edition is a bit weird, and slightly misleading. The price doesnt seem as bad considering the content.

I actually own Destiny's Collector's Edition. Known as the Ghost Edition.
  5. TonyLoco29 Win User

I'm having a problem signing in.

Yeah. I want to do this destiny update tho. I preordered the taken king collectors edition
  6. halo5prophet Win User

im confused please someone explain this

doesnt destiny the taken king come with: destiny, expansion 1 and 2 and the taken king for 60$?

the legendary edition
Thema:

1. Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working - Similar Threads - Destiny Taken King

2. Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch: My xbox says I don't have the Taken King Collectors Edition Digital Content yet I have some of the exotic class items and all of the collectors edition emotes that I have been able to use before...
  3. Destiny The Taken King - Locked Out of Some DLC Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny The Taken King - Locked Out of Some DLC Content: I Have the base Destiny game on disc but through the store added expansion pass for Dark Below & House of Wolves plus The Taken King 'Legendary' Edition & Rise of Iron DLC's, I've not played it...
  4. Destiny: The Taken King Digital collection; not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: The Taken King Digital collection; not working: So, i was emailed that my issue was..resolved, well, im happy that, it had come through, the digital pack but..in games and downloads, my xbox says, i have the digital collectors edition of the...
  5. MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content: Hello, Firstly, I am on Xbox One, not my 360 Elite. I thought I would be fun to revisit Destiny and make create some content for players coming to the franchise for the upcoming release of...
  6. Destiny DLC the taken king

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny DLC the taken king: hi i bought The Taken King in March and have been enjoying it a lot. Only now i can’t as for some reason it has disappeared and when i go to the store it asks me to buy it again! can you explain...
  7. Game add-on, specifically Destiny: The Taken King will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-on, specifically Destiny: The Taken King will not install: I recently purchased The Destiny collection everything installs fine (base game & Rise of Iron) but TTK gives me an error everytime I try to install it. I've tried all the common troubleshooting...
  8. I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account: i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help. cd039622-c4bf-469b-8839-7193ffee17ad
  9. Destiny The Taken King Digital Collector's Edition on Xbox 360. Can't download the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny The Taken King Digital Collector's Edition on Xbox 360. Can't download the game.: Hi. Today I purchased Destiny The Taken King - Digital Collector's Edition on my Xbox 360. After downloading the 45mb bundle app I launched it and got a screen with 3 Destiny characters and list...
  10. Pre-Paid Code does not work! (Destiny-The Taken King)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Paid Code does not work! (Destiny-The Taken King): Hello Xbox, Today I got a problem with my pre-paid code. I bought Destiny The Taken King Legendary edition, a long time ago. Now I just started playing the game. And I see there are other things...