Destiny 2 affecting my downloads?

Discus and support Destiny 2 affecting my downloads? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last night, I downloaded Destiny 2 on my Xbox One. But it took a lot longer than I thought it would. But I noticed it was lagging a lot, and I decided... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoBaguette6253, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Destiny 2 affecting my downloads?

Last night, I downloaded Destiny 2 on my Xbox One. But it took a lot longer than I thought it would. But I noticed it was lagging a lot, and I decided to uninstall it. But when I tried to update Fortnite today, the download was going super slow, and some services were out. Does anyone know if this is just Xbox services being down, or it was Destiny 2 messing with my Xbox?

:)

NoBaguette6253, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. TheBhoyDazz Win User

Error Code 0x97e10804

I have this same issue however it is not affecting every game. So far it happens with Destiny 2, The Division 2 and For Honor.

Edit: it is also affecting Xbox insider hub, preventing me from reporting it as a problem.
  4. DavidWeaver3 Win User

xbox live connection

So its affecting only certain games my destiny 1 says wont connect to servers
  5. Doktor Wilhelm Win User

Destiny servers

Hopefully soon, since it effect more than just Destiny (though Destiny is the only game affected, that I need to play! lo)
  6. Lofty Who Win User

So is Warframe going to damage Destiny

Even though I personally much prefer WarFrame over Destiny ( well from what Destiny showed me in the beta ) I can't see it affecting sales.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 affecting my downloads? - Similar Threads - Destiny affecting downloads

2. Destiny 2 achievement glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 achievement glitch: Hi! When a started Destiny 2 for the first time ever I got an achievement Long and Winding Road, saying I was level 20. I was obviously not level 20 as I just started the game. I have a series x...
  3. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: So i bought destiny 2 beyond light deluxe DLC when it first dropped but it is now telling me i do not own and i am having to buy the current season of the spilcer season pass...
  4. destiny 2 installation stopped problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 installation stopped problem: I am attempting to install destiny 2 to play with some friends but everytime i try it sits at 0% for 2-5 seconds before sayin "installation stopped" i have installed dozens of other games without...
  5. Destiny dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny dlc: hi all about destiny beyond light DLC and as a package it said all four seasons I've bought it downloaded it installed it said I had forsaken and all the other day DLC installed but when I come to...
  6. I can finally play Destiny 2 without gold LETTSSS GOOOOO

in XboX Insiders
    I can finally play Destiny 2 without gold LETTSSS GOOOOO: Gonna miss them dlcs included with ultimate tho :-( submitted by /u/YoungNutJC [link] [comments]
  7. Destiny 2: Upgrade Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Upgrade Edition: Hello, I purchased Destiny 2: Upgrade Edition last year which includes 2 DLCs - Forsaken and Shadowkeep. It has always worked fine but for some reason, I went to play Destiny 2 today and it was...
  8. I no longer own Shadowkeep for Destiny 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own Shadowkeep for Destiny 2?: I have seen this issue thrown around here before, but I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. Back in 2019, I bought the Destiny 2 Upgrade Edition that came with the two main DLCs at...
  9. Destiny 2 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 dlc: Hi I just started playing destiny 2 after months and it went through all the game updates the kick started on Europe which is stra ge cause I never purchased the dlc beyond light and then seeing...
  10. Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX: When recording what happened in Destiny 2, there's a sound delay with almost every clip I make. This is only in Destiny 2, no other titles I tested have suffered from this problem. I first noticed...