Destiny 2 annual pass not available on U.K. Xbox One

Discus and support Destiny 2 annual pass not available on U.K. Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase the Annual Pass for my son who already owns Destiny 2 up to and including Forsaken DLC's have had this problem before and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beldin70, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Beldin70
    Beldin70 Guest

I am trying to purchase the Annual Pass for my son who already owns Destiny 2 up to and including Forsaken DLC's have had this problem before and have already spoke to Bungie who say it should be available, I have previously purchased it before but had similar
    problems. I have noticed it is available on Playstation and P.C. also i believe on the xbox site in America.

Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

Beldin70, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Hi I had the same problem so I ended up buying the game again which included the annual pass when it was on deal.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny 2 annual pass is not sold separately as announced in the MS page. The pass is only available with bundles.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

5. DHG Doom Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass is not sold separately as you can check here: Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual
    Pass
    Expect it is on PS and PC, Xbox is the only platform that isn't selling them separately anymore
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Destiny 2 Annual Pass

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you have a question regarding the annual pass for Destiny 2. Unfortunately at this time the annual pass is only available in select bundles. Here is a link to the item in the

Microsoft store
    . What I recommend doing is posting this issue as well on the Destiny Forums to see what the developers can do for its fanbase.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 annual pass not available on U.K. Xbox One - Similar Threads - Destiny annual pass

2. Destiny 2 Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Annual Pass: So I have been wanting to gift the Annual Pass to my friend but I am unable to purchase it separately from the base game. And after doing research this has been a problem for some time. Any chance...
  3. Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass: I was gifted a Destiny 2: Annual Pass for Christmas and I didn't put it in until today. When I did I got the error Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. Followed By:...
  4. can Destiny 2 - Annual Pass bought for two users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can Destiny 2 - Annual Pass bought for two users?: My girlfriend and i bought a xbox one s together and along with it a destiny 2 - forsaken legendary edition. We created two accounts for us. I just realised that i am not able to buy an ddstiny 2...
  5. Destiny 2: Annual Pass Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Annual Pass Purchase Issue: Hello Good night people, I return with my mistake. This is when buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass, when looking for it in the store 2 Passes and I can not buy any since one shows that "It is not...
  6. Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass: So I've been trying to buy the annual pass for Destiny 2 for about 2 months now and it physically will not let me purchase it in the store. So, today I went to Gamestop and bought what I thought...
  7. Destiny 2 annual pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 annual pass: My nephew bought the annual pass for his brother like half an hour ago as a gift on the microsoft store and his brother cant download the annual pass he gets the error message "the contact who you...
  8. Destiny 2 annual pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 annual pass: Me and my friend bought the pass now it says i dont own it 6676ec38-024c-4963-9101-6d06c38eee5b
  9. DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS: I purchased the destiny 2 forsaken legendary collection when it was released, thinking it included the annual pass for the upcoming DLC's. It actually only includes the previous expansions that i...
  10. Destiny Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Annual Pass: I am unable to buy D2 annual pass from the MS Canada Store at the moment, and though i have a legit USA address and CREDIT CARD i cannot purchase from the US store as it is looking for my account...