Destiny 2 Beyond light

Discus and support Destiny 2 Beyond light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought the game plus 3 seasons for my daughter. XBox shows it installed but she cant play it. She is able to play the earlier releases but not Beyond... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ordoretired, Mar 15, 2021.

1. ordoretired
    ordoretired Guest

Destiny 2 Beyond light

Bought the game plus 3 seasons for my daughter. XBox shows it installed but she cant play it. She is able to play the earlier releases but not Beyond light. Any ideas.

:)

ordoretired, Mar 15, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Destiny 2 Beyond light

Beyond light is like the 5th expansiom pack

Now not 3rd

Now if you get the xbox ultimate gamepass you for a month for a dollar you get it free if you stack your membership for upto 3 years that 1 dollar upgrade becomes 3 years
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Destiny 2: Beyond Light

once you stop paying for gamepass you lose access to any content from gamepass, not sure why they are still showing in game though.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Destiny 2: Beyond Light Season

you need to download the base game which is free on the xbox console to use the expansions you bought.
  5. Midnightgirl Win User

Can Gamepass Ultimate DLCs transfer between accounts on the same Xbox?

Yes, I agree, this is the way it should work.

But this is not the Case for Destiny - Beyond light.

Even it is home console and profile logged in, no other profile can play the Beyond light campaign.

It always states that it has to be purchased.
  6. stw.picknell Win User

I purchased the Destiny 2 Beyond light deluxe edition and its saying in game that i have to purchase the season pass

Just to be clear, you purchased the deluxe edition on xbox and then again on steam (as microsoft/xbox is not selling destiny on pc)?

DLC is not transferable between platforms, only your characters, equipment and season pass that is tied to your bungie account.

this is a little bit confusing, just want to be sure how you purchased the destiny 2 beyond light deluxe edition.
Thema:

Destiny 2 Beyond light

1. Destiny 2 Beyond light - Similar Threads - Destiny Beyond light

2. Destiny 2: Beyond Light Season

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Beyond Light Season: I purchased the subject digital game from amazon and received the access code. When I redeemed the product key at the Microsoft site, the download only produced 2 small files of about 20 mg each....
  3. Destiny 2: Beyond Light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Beyond Light: Hi, this is my first post so bare with me here... so ive started to get back into destiny 2 and i bought the game pass and with said game pass... you can get the new add-on for destiny 2 for...
  4. XBOne X, Destiny 2 Beyond Light Expansion - DLC will not work for Family member on (My)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOne X, Destiny 2 Beyond Light Expansion - DLC will not work for Family member on (My)...: Hello MS Support, I purchased and am enjoying Destiny 2 and the Beyond Light Expansion DLC on 9th November 2020 on our Home XBOne X. My son has started to play and made a separate Gamer Account....
  5. destiny 2 beyond light dlc no season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 beyond light dlc no season pass: i just upgraded to the delux edition of destiny 2 beyond but i do not got the season pass 27350ccb-b630-4ff1-9b5b-e024d32293f0
  6. Destiny 2 Beyond Light for family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Beyond Light for family members: I preordered and have been playing the Beyond Light expansion since release. When others in the family try to play it they play the initial mission to free Variks, but when they try to access the...
  7. game pass and destiny beyond light.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass and destiny beyond light.: Before Destiny 2 beyond light came out there was news that Destiny had added beyond light to the Xbox game pass, sounds good, not having to purchase the Destiny season pass, for one the season...
  8. DESTINY 2 BEYOND LIGHT EXPANSION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY 2 BEYOND LIGHT EXPANSION: I got the expansion from game pass, and have played it for a week and now today its ays im required to have beyond light and i have the expansion in my library but its trying to make me purchase...
  9. Destiny 2 beyond light 4000 point punch card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Destiny 2 beyond light 4000 point punch card not working: I have purchased the deluxe edition for the punch can when it dropped a few days ago but when I try to complete it it says to purchase it again can someone help. ba29736f-146b-468d-b29b-ed65305ecc14
  10. Destiny Beyond Light Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Beyond Light Deluxe Edition: I bought the Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe edition but after downloading the DLC and packs to get my bonuses (the Sparrow, No Time To Explain and Season Passes) and none of the bonuses have...