DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!!

Discus and support DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 destiny 2 accounts....one thats never been played and one for my xbox that I have played every day since day 1. After trying the cross save,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cylon Airik, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Cylon Airik
    Cylon Airik Guest

I have 2 destiny 2 accounts....one thats never been played and one for my xbox that I have played every day since day 1. After trying the cross save, it picked my battlenet account over my xbox account and will not let me deactivate the cross save because
    of this error message.

DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!! [​IMG]
    I ALSO CANT PLAY WITH MY CHARACTERS ON ANY PLATFORM NOW!!!!! KEEP THE SILVER JUST PLEASE GIVE ME MY GUARDIANS BACK!!!!!

:)

Cylon Airik, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Cylon,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums.

As per the
    Cross Save FAQ posted by Bungie
    :

"What actions can limit my use of Cross Save?
    The following actions will impact a player’s ability to enable or disable Cross Save:

- Players who disable Cross Save cannot re-enable Cross Save until 90 days after it was disabled

- Players who purchase Silver cannot disable Cross Save until 90 days after the Silver was purchased

- Players who perform a refund for purchased Silver cannot activate Cross Save until that Silver is re-purchased for that account

- Players subject to a ban or restriction cannot activate Cross Save, or disable Cross Save if already active, until that ban or restriction has expired "

This is a decision by Bungie and their rules regarding Cross Save, which is something that we cannot help with. You choose what account out the two you have in which to link to their servers and designate as the Active Account, the feature does not
    choose the account for you. In case of error or if you want to go back to using all of your accounts on their respective platforms, Bungie allowed the ability to disable Cross Save but put a 90 day restriction
    to discourage activity like account recoveries by other players. In your case, you purchased Silver recently on your Xbox Live Destiny account so you have to wait 84 days in order to unlink the Battlenet account. This is Bungie's policy so if you
    want to contest this you would need to contact them: Bungie Contact

As this involves a developer policy that we cannot help with on the Xbox forums and the proper FAQ support page was provided, we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions unrelated to this topic then please create a new thread and we will
    be happy to answer. Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  3. DestinyDeity Win User

My Old Xbox Account Issues

But I can't access Cross-Save for Destiny 2 because I can't Authenticate the account because I CAN'T Authenticate it.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Destiny 2 Cross Save

This is on Bungie and they are already aware of the issue, will be patched in soon according to the forums.
  6. Ellarianora Win User

Destiny 2 cross save

Hi there. This is a common bug thats been happening. I don't actually have a resolution for this but I can try guide you in the right direction!

Make sure both your Xbox Email and PS Email are are linked to your Bungie account.

My friend had this exact problem when trying to cross save from PC to Xbox...He had Shadowkeep DLC on his Xbox but not on his PC. Due to this, Steam wouldn't let him transfer the characters without having the Shadowkeep DLC also on that platform too. Obviously
    he didn't buy it again but Steam wouldn't let him transfer the characters over. He had to turn cross save off and start again unfortunately. However, there is yet hope. I can link you with a few articles that can assist you and hopefully this issue can be
    resolved for you!

This link will explain that is a season
    pass issue, similar to what I had said about it being linked to THAT platform it was purchased on.

This link is an official statement from Bungie about this issue.
Thema:

1. DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!! - Similar Threads - DESTINY CROSS SAVE

2. New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More

in XboX Insiders
    New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More: Hi All, Earlier this week we added a bunch of new games to Project xCloud (Preview). This list includes Destiny 2, Halo MCC, Superhot, Civ VI, Forza Motorsport 7, and a few others. Enjoy and...
  3. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: I have had destiny 2 sence it came out and it was great but i havent played it in a longtime i just wented to Update it. And it said that there was an update of 72.2 gigs and that was fine so it...
  4. Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.

in XboX Insiders
    Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.: I am located in Perth, Australia. This morning I changed from 1911.191213-0400 (Omega and Delta ring) to the Beta ring, installed the game streaming app and connected a controller to my phone....
  5. Destiny 2 log into bungie.net issue and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 log into bungie.net issue and apps: I am having a issue sign into my xbox account to link it to bungie.net I've been having this problem for a while now and I contacted bungie and they said it was a issue on your part that could be...
  6. Destiny 2 cross save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 cross save: i tried doing the cross save on the bungie app to connect xbox account to ps4 , although it registered a seperate account thats on my ps4 that isnt connected to my email. It atomatically set it...
  7. Destiny 2 Cross Save

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2 Cross Save: vent seen any new ones show up lately. Xbox fix your [mod removed] please because I am very [Mod Removed] now, I've been trying to cross save for an entire week now....
  8. Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering correctly: So today I received Destiny for the Xbox One as an early Christmas present and I popped it in and downloaded all of the updates. Once I selected a character, two achievements popped (Ship Wright...
  9. Destiny Cross-achievements not unlocking on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny Cross-achievements not unlocking on Xbox One: I have had Destiny on my Xbox 360 since the end of last year and have unlocked 28 achievements on it for 590 gamerscore. A couple days ago I bought a Xbox One and have downloaded Destiny. I ran it...
  10. Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering: So today I received Destiny for the Xbox One as an early Christmas present and I popped it in and downloaded all of the updates. I have been playing since launch, although I have been taking a...