DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!!

Discus and support DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 destiny 2 accounts....one thats never been played and one for my xbox that I have played every day since day 1. After trying the cross save,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cylon Airik, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Cylon Airik
    Cylon Airik Guest

I have 2 destiny 2 accounts....one thats never been played and one for my xbox that I have played every day since day 1. After trying the cross save, it picked my battlenet account over my xbox account and will not let me deactivate the cross save because
    of this error message.

DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!! [​IMG]
    I ALSO CANT PLAY WITH MY CHARACTERS ON ANY PLATFORM NOW!!!!! KEEP THE SILVER JUST PLEASE GIVE ME MY GUARDIANS BACK!!!!!

:)

Cylon Airik, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Cylon,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums.

As per the
    Cross Save FAQ posted by Bungie
    :

"What actions can limit my use of Cross Save?
    The following actions will impact a player’s ability to enable or disable Cross Save:

- Players who disable Cross Save cannot re-enable Cross Save until 90 days after it was disabled

- Players who purchase Silver cannot disable Cross Save until 90 days after the Silver was purchased

- Players who perform a refund for purchased Silver cannot activate Cross Save until that Silver is re-purchased for that account

- Players subject to a ban or restriction cannot activate Cross Save, or disable Cross Save if already active, until that ban or restriction has expired "

This is a decision by Bungie and their rules regarding Cross Save, which is something that we cannot help with. You choose what account out the two you have in which to link to their servers and designate as the Active Account, the feature does not
    choose the account for you. In case of error or if you want to go back to using all of your accounts on their respective platforms, Bungie allowed the ability to disable Cross Save but put a 90 day restriction
    to discourage activity like account recoveries by other players. In your case, you purchased Silver recently on your Xbox Live Destiny account so you have to wait 84 days in order to unlink the Battlenet account. This is Bungie's policy so if you
    want to contest this you would need to contact them: Bungie Contact

As this involves a developer policy that we cannot help with on the Xbox forums and the proper FAQ support page was provided, we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions unrelated to this topic then please create a new thread and we will
    be happy to answer. Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  3. DestinyDeity Win User

My Old Xbox Account Issues

But I can't access Cross-Save for Destiny 2 because I can't Authenticate the account because I CAN'T Authenticate it.
  4. EllizDee Win User

Cross Platform!

a few days ago I would have said Destiny 2 (they just announced cross save) but I can't see why all games cant be cross plat
  5. Daegon616 Win User

Cross Platform!

Would be awesome to see Destiny 2 as cross play as well as the new cross save that is coming soon. Dont know how they would balance PC's vs console's though.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Cross Platform!

So Destiny 2 and COD are both going cross platform.I wouldwou mind playing Gears of War would be pretty cool cross platform.
Thema:

1. DESTINY 2 CROSS SAVE IS SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!!! - Similar Threads - DESTINY CROSS SAVE

2. Destiny 2 Forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken: Why won't my home xbox allow people to play Forsaken through game share? 2634a643-65ed-43a3-8ee1-ad3991e9a87c
  3. Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial: I got the free trial of Destiny a while back. Now I have the hard copy. I can't play it because of the free trial. Is there any way to fix this? 3b7c1606-8bfb-4c9e-ad52-cad641f59808
  4. Destiny 2 installation stops at 6.9%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 installation stops at 6.9%: Hi, first of all i get the number is convient but this is a issue thats really annoying. Whenever I try to install destiny 2 the process stops at 6.9%. I have tried methods that the xbox help...
  5. Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.: Why can’t i download destiny 2 forsaken? because i bought the annual pass forsaken and now it keeps asking for destiny 2 forsaken and i can’t play it anymore now!?...
  6. Destiny 2 Forsaken in the Netherlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken in the Netherlands: There is no way to buy Forsaken in the Netherlands right now, but is there a way to get around that? Like changing the country on your console or whatever? I really want to play but right now do...
  7. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  8. Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering correctly: So today I received Destiny for the Xbox One as an early Christmas present and I popped it in and downloaded all of the updates. Once I selected a character, two achievements popped (Ship Wright...
  9. Destiny Cross-achievements not unlocking on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny Cross-achievements not unlocking on Xbox One: I have had Destiny on my Xbox 360 since the end of last year and have unlocked 28 achievements on it for 590 gamerscore. A couple days ago I bought a Xbox One and have downloaded Destiny. I ran it...
  10. Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering: So today I received Destiny for the Xbox One as an early Christmas present and I popped it in and downloaded all of the updates. I have been playing since launch, although I have been taking a...