Destiny 2 crossplay not working despite having crossplay enabled

Discus and support Destiny 2 crossplay not working despite having crossplay enabled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am attempting to play Destiny 2 on a child account on an Xbox One. When I try to join a Steam player's fireteam, the game says I am unable to do so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IGeesey, May 26, 2022.

1. IGeesey
    IGeesey Guest

I am attempting to play Destiny 2 on a child account on an Xbox One. When I try to join a Steam player's fireteam, the game says I am unable to do so because I do not have crossplay enabled. I have gotten a parent to enable crossplay for my account under Family Settings, and the issue persists

:)

IGeesey, May 26, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, IGeesey. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please send me a screenshot of your account privacy settings? Are you sure you enabled "You can join multiplayer games" and "You can play people outiside of Xbox live"?

If everything is setup properly, I'd say it is just a sync issue. Try removing your account and adding it again to your Xbox One.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Cross platform sending invites settings

Keep in mind they MUSt have psn plus since destiny 2 is f2p nowadays and have crossplay enabled yes its an option on psn
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Cross compatibility

Games that will be released on all platforms will hopefully all have crossplay in the future.

The new Call of Duty to be released is the 1st of many i hope to be crossplay between console platforms.

There is currently a few games that is crossplay enabled between pc and Xbox.

Minecraft has more platforms available for crossplay.
  5. VariableWall682 Win User

BUG - Cross platform play does not enable for child accounts no matter what settings you set. This needs EPIC/MS attention

When i launched fortnite it said enabling crossplay in small letters for a second I dont know if it works because none of my friends are on if any one else sees this message please comment if crossplay works
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

CoD Warzone - Crossplay

Crossplay is the way to go. If this game was realesed in a non-lockdown month and without crossplay, none would be playing it. Literally no one.

Crossplay is a must, also because you can deactivate it from the menu (under account, enable crossplay:no)
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 crossplay not working despite having crossplay enabled - Similar Threads - Destiny crossplay working

2. Destiny 2 add-ons are inaccessible even though they are purchased and installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 add-ons are inaccessible even though they are purchased and installed: I am unable to access certain content packs for Destiny 2. The add-ons I cannot access are Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light, and the 30th Anniversary edition. Last time I had this issue I had to...
  3. Destiny 2 will launch on Steam but not Windows Xbox application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 will launch on Steam but not Windows Xbox application: Today, I wiped my computer clean with a fresh install of Windows 11. Now, I cannot get Destiny 2 to launch using the Xbox app on a PC with Windows 11. The Destiny 2 splash screen comes up, but I...
  4. Destiny 2 will not load from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 will not load from xbox app: Hello, I used to play destiny 2 on steam, but after I purchased an xbox series X, I switched to play it on xbox platform. I have since purchased a lot more content for it through microsoft that I...
  5. No deluxe upgrade pack for destiny 2 witch queen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No deluxe upgrade pack for destiny 2 witch queen?: So I recently found out that steam and playstation both have the destiny 2 deluxe upgrade pack but not xbox, why? I want to buy it because of the new content coming up but I'm not gonna pay for...
  6. Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1?: I'm thinking about buying this game on the 360 mainly because I've more friends on it. Besides, the 360 version is cheaper. Other than graphical prowess, is there anything else on X1 that the 360...
  7. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: I have (Disc) Destiny 2 with an Expansion Pass how do I download it? c3e5a70b-88a0-4cd2-b15d-0c1a57cce0cc
  8. can't install destiny 2 on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install destiny 2 on pc: [img] When the latest update for the game came out I didn't get the download so I went to reinstall it and now I'm getting this error. Before this happened the game would drop to 2-3 fps when I...
  9. Destiny 2 will not load through app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 will not load through app: I purchased an Alienware R12 running Windows 11 and installed the Xbox companion app and downloaded the Destiny 2 game through the app. The game will not start through the app or through the...
  10. I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.: I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (WITCH QUEEN + BUNGIE 30TH)(KEY), I thought I would be able to play it on my PC, but I can only play it on XBOX (DLCs for this game unfortunately don't work on smart...