Destiny 2 errors elderberry, hyena and chicken on Xbox One X

Discus and support Destiny 2 errors elderberry, hyena and chicken on Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Destiny 2 has been unplayable for roughly 12 hours due to elderberry, hyena and chicken on Xbox One X. I'm on the West Coast using Charter Spectrum... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Judicator191, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Judicator191
    Judicator191 Guest

Destiny 2 has been unplayable for roughly 12 hours due to elderberry, hyena and chicken on Xbox One X. I'm on the West Coast using Charter Spectrum internet. Just trying to give this problem visibility. Any information would be appreciated.

:)

Judicator191, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Judicator191 Win User

Yes, trying to post this anywhere I can to get some visibility, as I stated in my post.

Thanks, Brad.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Judicator,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Have you checked on the Destiny forums? These codes are Destiny error codes, not Xbox error codes. They will have more information on these codes.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi Judicator191

Bungie was aware of these error codes. Did you try restarting your Xbox? You can hold down the power button for 10 seconds. That worked me for me. Otherwise, follow Bungie on Twitter or if you have the bungie companion app on your phone>>>view the forums
    and check for updates regarding this matter.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

It would be worth monitoring
    Bungie Help on Twitter
    , or visiting the
    Bungie Support forums
    , to see if others have experienced the same. They are usually on point, when it comes to communicating service issues/updates. :)

Best,

L
  6. HisSvt2 Win User

xbox one x turning itself off just in the game super lucky's tale

this has happened to me twice in 2 days with destiny 2 on my Xbox One X
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 errors elderberry, hyena and chicken on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Destiny errors elderberry

2. Destiny 2 Lettuce Errors.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lettuce Errors.: So I just came from the Bungie help forms with this issue. (Link to the original post). The issue is sometime after destiny 2's reset ~5-6 central. I got on to destiny played for a bit then I...
  3. Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass: I was gifted a Destiny 2: Annual Pass for Christmas and I didn't put it in until today. When I did I got the error Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. Followed By:...
  4. Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.: Split from this thread. Same problem here. I have been playing the game for about six months and i am very sad to see my grind to power 600 ended. When I log in, it goes through the regular...
  5. Error 0x80a40010 and I can not log in destiny 2 forsaken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80a40010 and I can not log in destiny 2 forsaken: Сan not enter the game destiny 2 forsaken knocks the error above said 0x80a40010 cade5b1c-f7a4-4ba5-8674-1207b2141235
  6. Destiny 2 error beagle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 error beagle: I get an error that says i need to reinstall all 78 gigs of destiny. Ive done it 3 times on two external drives and the internal. Hard reset console. Its been 3 days and 160 gigs of data. And...
  7. For anyone getting the BOAR error code when trying to launch Destiny 2 after Warming DLC!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For anyone getting the BOAR error code when trying to launch Destiny 2 after Warming DLC!!: Hello everyone, So both here and the Bungie forums are flooding with people complaining about this error code. This issue seems to be affecting people with game sharing, and after hours of hard...
  8. destiny 2 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 error: My friends seem to be able to play destiny 2 already while I keep getting error message failed to download config from destiny 2 servers... any way to fix? 83ac8e28-30e2-4590-a426-199e5064c32d
  9. Error code - Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code - Destiny 2: Destiny 2 error code 0x87e10719. Was playing and exploring this new adventure for me but now when I try to load the game error code keeps appearing :-( 7e7df13f-9780-45d4-85be-44d867f44b16
  10. Destiny - Error - 0x87e12d SEEKING. SOLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny - Error - 0x87e12d SEEKING. SOLUTION: Destiny 2 game will not load at all , just flashes this error message. ' 0x87e0012d '. Is this a glitch, problem with the latest update, or a fore-warning of a console issue? Not too tec...