Destiny 2 Expansion Beyond Light Purchase and install failure

Discus and support Destiny 2 Expansion Beyond Light Purchase and install failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I made a purchase to upgrade Destiny 2 Beyond Light through the link in the game itself. It too me to the Microsoft Store and I made the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Squire., Jun 29, 2020.

1. Squire.
    Squire. Guest

Hello

I made a purchase to upgrade Destiny 2 Beyond Light through the link in the game itself. It too me to the Microsoft Store and I made the purchase with my account that I have saved and been using for many purchases before.

After I agreed and the purchase was completed (the expansion data was already downloaded) I received the email confirmation thanking me for my purchase. I went back to the game and the purchase warnings were all gone and I was ready to play the game.

Upon trying the game there were no new Beyond Light (new expansion data) and no way to get to it either. I restarted the system checked my download que and updates and they were all clear and updated. Still nothing on the game that would let me see the
    new Beyond Light data.

I even reset my Xbox One and reloaded the game from scratch and did all fresh logins along with clearing the cache... Still nothing.

So... Checked my online banking and saw that Microsoft didn't bill me and therefore didn't get paid obviously. BUT I received the confirmation email.

What I want to know is how do I get the Microsoft Store to reset the "You already own this" to "Buy Now" so I can retry this whole procedure again with a new purchase?

:)

Squire., Jun 29, 2020
  2. Squire. Win User

Thank you I appreciate the help. Bungie and Microsoft must have changed their practices since my last purchase.

pre orders are like any purchase .There would be an instant debit upon purchase..

If not, it wouldn't be a pre-order.. it would be a reserve.

Thank you for your help
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

you wont get anything until release i think, they wont take money from your account until a week or a few days before release but dont quote me on that. best place to look for info on the is over at bungies website directly.
  4. Squire. Win User

I appreciate the quickness of your reply.

I have the confirmation of purchase but they haven't debited my bank account.

It have been one week since the purchase. The game say I've have it.. The store says "you already own it"

But it's not showing me any in-game links to tge new expansion data and quests.

I apologize for any stupidity if I'm missing anything here.. Ivuave been playing the game since it came out and nevervuad an issue before
  5. Squire. Win User

Yup.. its there..

I actually fixed it by going to my purchases and because it wasn't debited by them yet. All I had to do wss cancel the purchase and repurchase..

Thanks for the reply!!!
  6. Squire. Win User

Ahh good point. (Stupid covid)

Thank you again for the help.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 Expansion Beyond Light Purchase and install failure - Similar Threads - Destiny Expansion Beyond

2. Destiny 1 Expansions Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 Expansions Missing: Hi, I had the Destiny 1 Taken King, Rise of Iron, Dark Below, and House of Wolves awhile back, but when i reinstaled D1, they weren’t there. Any ideas on how to try to fix this? Also I have some...
  3. Destiny 1 expansion 1 for xbox 360 won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 expansion 1 for xbox 360 won't download: So i bought destiny 1 legendary editon for xbox 360 but when i tried to install destiny 1 expansion 1 it stayed at 0% and went to 1% then back to 0%. I have tried to delete the profile and...
  4. Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2: So I decided to game share with my friend, he has all the expansions of destiny two and he let me game share with him. So I got his account on my Xbox and set his home Xbox to mine, so I could...
  5. where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2: i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download history and it not choosing the games i installed...
  6. DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?: Hello, I have a copy of Destiny2 with all expansions purchased and I have TWO Xbox one consoles. I also have two LIVE accounts, and I want friends who visit, to be able to play Destiny 2...
  7. Expansion packs for destiny 2 one Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion packs for destiny 2 one Xbox one.: I have bought and downloaded these expansion pack but when I go to play the game they aren't available but are downloaded any idea what I am missing? 36b56954-c1d5-4943-a5db-ee70e5f2aaa2
  8. Destiny Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Expansion Packs: I am trying to redeem add-on codes for Destiny and it was bought brand new and an error message keeps popping up every time I put the code in saying that something went wrong and to re-input the...
  9. Destiny 2 Expansion Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Expansion Pass: Hello, I'm asking if i can share the Expansion Pass of destiny 2 on my Xbox One, i have made the purchase and my account on home console for my brother but he still don't have access to the...
  10. Destiny 2 Expansion Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Expansion Pass: Hello, I'm asking if i can share the Expansion Pass of destiny 2 on my Xbox One, i have made the purchase and my account on home console for my brother but he still don't have access to the...