Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass

Discus and support Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I been away from destiny 2 for while and just bought the new DLC cuz it's was a sale for $15 bucks.I originally preordered and own all the previous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ooD0C H0L1DAYoo, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass

So I been away from destiny 2 for while and just bought the new DLC cuz it's was a sale for $15 bucks.I originally preordered and own all the previous DLC except for this one but when I try to play Destiny 2 it says Destiny 2 Forsaken annual pass requires
    owner ship of Destiny 2 Forsaken.What gives? I uninstall it and reinstall it.I rebooted my console several times and signed out my profile from my console and nothing working.Any got any ideas or had the same issue with Destiny 2.

:)

ooD0C H0L1DAYoo, Aug 20, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

3. DHG Doom Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass is not sold separately as you can check here: Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual
    Pass
    Expect it is on PS and PC, Xbox is the only platform that isn't selling them separately anymore
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 Annual Pass

5. Aleks Shepard Win User

Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

The Annual Pass is for the future dlc of Destiny 2: Forsaken
  6. XsmkstarzX Win User

Destiny 2 Annual Pass

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/destiny-2-forsaken-annual-pass/c2ckz01457cz?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
Thema:

Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass

1. Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass - Similar Threads - Destiny forsaken annual

2. Destiny 2 Forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken: Why won't my home xbox allow people to play Forsaken through game share? 2634a643-65ed-43a3-8ee1-ad3991e9a87c
  3. Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.: Why can’t i download destiny 2 forsaken? because i bought the annual pass forsaken and now it keeps asking for destiny 2 forsaken and i can’t play it anymore now!?...
  4. Destiny 2 Forsaken in the Netherlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken in the Netherlands: There is no way to buy Forsaken in the Netherlands right now, but is there a way to get around that? Like changing the country on your console or whatever? I really want to play but right now do...
  5. Destiny 2 Forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken: Hello, I bought Destiny 2 with the season pass at launch. And incompleted the game and the dlc Curse of Osiris and Warmind. Now im gonna start playing again and i want to buy the Forsaken....
  6. Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...: Здравствуйте уважаемые Microsoft, я купил дополнение (Forsaken) к игре Destiny 2, но оно требует наличия игры. Что делать? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft, I bought the Forsaken add-on for...
  7. Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass: I am having trouble with destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass I have all the previous dlc and it says Forsaken Annual Pass is installed but destiny 2 says i need to buy it again...
  8. Destiny 2 Forsaken + Annual pass price incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken + Annual pass price incorrect.: After yesterday's Bungie livestream, they said the bundle i mentioned above would be $40. There is obviously some issues making that happen. The Xbox site hasn't changed the price yet. I want to...
  9. DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS: I purchased the destiny 2 forsaken legendary collection when it was released, thinking it included the annual pass for the upcoming DLC's. It actually only includes the previous expansions that i...
  10. Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass: Hey, I'm looking to buy the Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass but can't find any way of buying it separate from the bundles available. I already own the Forsaken expansion and just want to buy the...