Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store)

Discus and support Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble downloading the forsaken dlc from destiny 2,the american store has the forsaken complete edition available which contains forsaken.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dwergmongool, Jun 19, 2019.

1. dwergmongool
    dwergmongool Guest

I am having trouble downloading the forsaken dlc from destiny 2,the american store has the forsaken complete edition available which contains forsaken.

But I dont have it available on the dutch store?

Does anyone know a solution so I can buy and download destiny 2 forsaken DLC

:)

dwergmongool, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

It look like Activision restricted Destiny 2 Forsaken in your region. However, since Bungie is no longer with Activation you should see if the upcoming ShadowKeep dlc will be available to you. You won't need Forsaken and they adding all new gameplay,
    weapons, raid, missions, and more to Destiny 2. See if this is available to preorder in your region. Hopefully it is!
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If the game and content is not available in the Dutch store then it may be because some of the DLC is not allowed in your region. I would recommend contacting Bungie to see if that's the case.
  4. Conrai Carneiro Win User

Destiny 2: Forsaken

Por que não posso comprar Destiny 2: Forsaken base game na microsoft store?

Eu já tenho todos os outros add-ons antes Forsaken.
    Bungie / Activision, withdrew DLC Forsaken. Now only the complete package is available, which is in promotion.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/destiny-2-forsaken-complete-collection/bpdf10q2wh07?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Regards,

5. Zatomas Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

Forsaken, last year's Destiny 2 DLC
  6. Aleks Shepard Win User

Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

The Annual Pass is for the future dlc of Destiny 2: Forsaken
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store) - Similar Threads - Destiny forsaken DLC

2. Destiny 2: Forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Forsaken: Why can't i purchase Destiny 2: Forsaken base game in the microsoft store? I already have al the other add-ons before Forsaken. ddffa8f4-2603-47eb-ad4c-2e77afd6f1ae
  3. Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.: I am trying to buy the forsaken expansion from destiny 2. It does not show up. However, when i switched from my european location to USA. It showed up in the store. I tried to buy it but Americans...
  4. destiny 2 forsaken dlc wont work on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 forsaken dlc wont work on my account: I had bought the dlc through another account on my xbox because it wouldn't purchase it through mine, so when the game was purchased and installed I signed out of the account and back onto my...
  5. Destiny 2 Forsaken Standalone DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Destiny 2 Forsaken Standalone DLC: I cant find the destiny 2 forsaken standalone dlc in the store has it been removed? 9a7e674c-5078-4f17-b3a4-f72bfe5f7523
  6. Destiny 2 forsaken Dlc warning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken Dlc warning: please be aware that when purchasing the digital upgrade for the forsaken dlc that it is the game and not the annual pass which does not come with story content I made this mistake and ended up...
  7. Cannot purchase Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC: Hello, I can't purchase the new Forsaken DLC through Xbox Game store, or the in game director? Someone shine some light on this for me? I've done everything I could, unistalled, reinstalled,...
  8. I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code: I have gifted him games before with no issue I would like this to be fixed Dont wanna try getting a refunding :( 1e8e0698-863f-4d6a-9f94-f305cbe520b1
  9. Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC purchase options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC purchase options: Can the new DLC for Destiny 2, Forsaken, be purchased as a stand alone, don't want to buy a bundle that contains content I already own (base game and the previous expansions), looking at the...
  10. Destiny 2 Forsaken via the 12 month DLC purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken via the 12 month DLC purchase: Has anyone else purchased forsaken DLC weeks ago via 12 month annual pass successfully & accordingly had it successfully download due to credit card being transaction accepted as normally....