Destiny 2 Forsaken in the Netherlands

Discus and support Destiny 2 Forsaken in the Netherlands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is no way to buy Forsaken in the Netherlands right now, but is there a way to get around that? Like changing the country on your console or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dennis7NL, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Dennis7NL
    Dennis7NL Guest

There is no way to buy Forsaken in the Netherlands right now, but is there a way to get around that? Like changing the country on your console or whatever? I really want to play but right now do not see a way how. Can anyone help a Dutch guardian?!

Thanks

:)

Dennis7NL, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Dennis7NL Win User

It is a known issue that Forsaken is not available in the xbox store in the Netherlands, so this also does not work :( Thanks anyway
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

4. Dennis7NL Win User

Unfortunately that is incorrect, Forsaken is not included in any Shadowkeep pre-order bundles.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dennis,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, the only way to get a game that isn't allowed in your region is to

change regions
    . However, the games you have now in the Netherlands will not work when you change. There also is a wait time until you can change it again. In this instance it is best to wait and see if Bungie releases it to the Netherlands. You can post
    on their forums about your interest in the Forsaken.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi

The only way is to pre order the shadowkeep version but you can play destiny 2 inmediatly and you own then all dlc also including forsaken
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 Forsaken in the Netherlands - Similar Threads - Destiny Forsaken Netherlands

2. Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.: Why can’t i download destiny 2 forsaken? because i bought the annual pass forsaken and now it keeps asking for destiny 2 forsaken and i can’t play it anymore now!?...
  3. Destiny 2 Forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken: Hello, I bought Destiny 2 with the season pass at launch. And incompleted the game and the dlc Curse of Osiris and Warmind. Now im gonna start playing again and i want to buy the Forsaken....
  4. Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass: So I been away from destiny 2 for while and just bought the new DLC cuz it's was a sale for $15 bucks.I originally preordered and own all the previous DLC except for this one but when I try to...
  5. Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...: Здравствуйте уважаемые Microsoft, я купил дополнение (Forsaken) к игре Destiny 2, но оно требует наличия игры. Что делать? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft, I bought the Forsaken add-on for...
  6. destiny 2 forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 forsaken: I am unable to buy the destiny expansion forsaken, I cannot buy it separately or even in a bundle the only thing that pops up is the annual pass I am from the netherlands...
  7. Destiny 2 Forsaken misleading sale of content by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken misleading sale of content by Microsoft: Have returned to Destiny2 after a year away to find I require new content in the Forsaken pack. Found (what seemed to be) the appropriate pass on the store, only to install it and find that its...
  8. Destiny 2: Forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Forsaken: Why can't i purchase Destiny 2: Forsaken base game in the microsoft store? I already have al the other add-ons before Forsaken. ddffa8f4-2603-47eb-ad4c-2e77afd6f1ae
  9. Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.: I am trying to buy the forsaken expansion from destiny 2. It does not show up. However, when i switched from my european location to USA. It showed up in the store. I tried to buy it but Americans...
  10. Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass: I am having trouble with destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass I have all the previous dlc and it says Forsaken Annual Pass is installed but destiny 2 says i need to buy it again...