destiny 2 forsaken

Discus and support destiny 2 forsaken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the destiny 2 forsaken game in the store is not loding up 5b627850-e134-4877-aa37-252d6592d6d8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by genadecker, Oct 26, 2019.

1. genadecker
    genadecker Guest

destiny 2 forsaken

the destiny 2 forsaken game in the store is not loding up

:)

genadecker, Oct 26, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Destiny 2

Hi there Spider,

Thanks for reaching out. The
    Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection
    will come with the following contents:

• Destiny 2
    • Expansion I: Curse of Osiris
    • Expansion II: Warmind
    • Destiny 2: Forsaken

Hope this helps.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

5. DHG Doom Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass is not sold separately as you can check here: Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual
    Pass
    Expect it is on PS and PC, Xbox is the only platform that isn't selling them separately anymore
  6. matthewiag Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

Destiny 2 Forsaken and Spider Man :)
Thema:

destiny 2 forsaken

1. destiny 2 forsaken - Similar Threads - destiny forsaken

2. Destiny 2 Forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken: Why won't my home xbox allow people to play Forsaken through game share? 2634a643-65ed-43a3-8ee1-ad3991e9a87c
  3. Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.: Why can’t i download destiny 2 forsaken? because i bought the annual pass forsaken and now it keeps asking for destiny 2 forsaken and i can’t play it anymore now!?...
  4. Destiny 2 Forsaken in the Netherlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken in the Netherlands: There is no way to buy Forsaken in the Netherlands right now, but is there a way to get around that? Like changing the country on your console or whatever? I really want to play but right now do...
  5. Destiny 2 Forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken: Hello, I bought Destiny 2 with the season pass at launch. And incompleted the game and the dlc Curse of Osiris and Warmind. Now im gonna start playing again and i want to buy the Forsaken....
  6. Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass: So I been away from destiny 2 for while and just bought the new DLC cuz it's was a sale for $15 bucks.I originally preordered and own all the previous DLC except for this one but when I try to...
  7. Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...: Здравствуйте уважаемые Microsoft, я купил дополнение (Forsaken) к игре Destiny 2, но оно требует наличия игры. Что делать? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft, I bought the Forsaken add-on for...
  8. destiny 2 forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 forsaken: I am unable to buy the destiny expansion forsaken, I cannot buy it separately or even in a bundle the only thing that pops up is the annual pass I am from the netherlands...
  9. Destiny 2 Forsaken misleading sale of content by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken misleading sale of content by Microsoft: Have returned to Destiny2 after a year away to find I require new content in the Forsaken pack. Found (what seemed to be) the appropriate pass on the store, only to install it and find that its...
  10. Destiny 2: Forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Forsaken: Why can't i purchase Destiny 2: Forsaken base game in the microsoft store? I already have al the other add-ons before Forsaken. ddffa8f4-2603-47eb-ad4c-2e77afd6f1ae