Destiny 2 installation stops at 6.9%

Discus and support Destiny 2 installation stops at 6.9% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, first of all i get the number is convient but this is a issue thats really annoying. Whenever I try to install destiny 2 the process stops at 6.9%.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ash____, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Ash____
    Ash____ Guest

Hi, first of all i get the number is convient but this is a issue thats really annoying. Whenever I try to install destiny 2 the process stops at 6.9%. I have tried methods that the xbox help robot has suggested and none are working, please help

:)

Ash____, Sep 5, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

3. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Gears of War Judgement

More complains as usual lol. The disc install is 6.9 GB. Wouldn't that be difficult to fit more on the disc?
  4. UrMomClsMeSenpi Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87df2efe

I got this trying to install the Expansion Pass for Destiny. It gets to 100% and then says "installation stopped"
  5. DarKnightBegins Win User

Destiny will not download

I've got over 1TB free space on xbox one. I've tried installing it through a different network and it still stops and then freezes the xbox up on certain parts. All other disc games install perfectly well. It's just this one that doesn't. Even Destiny
    2 installs fine
  6. Stoned Panda9 Win User

Shangri-La won't load..

HEY HEY HEY INSTALLING THE GAME WRKS BUT THERE 1 PROBLEM ITS 6.9 GIG SO GET SOME FREE SPACE INSTALL BLACK OPS AND IT WRKS !!!

-game liberey

-black ops

-click second option (install black ops)

hope it wrks 4 u all!!!
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 installation stops at 6.9% - Similar Threads - Destiny installation stops

2. Game add-on, specifically Destiny: The Taken King will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-on, specifically Destiny: The Taken King will not install: I recently purchased The Destiny collection everything installs fine (base game & Rise of Iron) but TTK gives me an error everytime I try to install it. I've tried all the common troubleshooting...
  3. Destiny 1 Doesn’t won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 Doesn’t won’t install: so I tried to install the original destiny today it it just won’t install, keeps telling me “installation stopped” and I try over and over to re install it. Yet nothing happened, I even cleared...
  4. DESTINY 2 INSTALLATION TROUBLES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY 2 INSTALLATION TROUBLES: Hi, i'm having some troubles when i attempt to install destiny 2 in my Xbox one device: The installation starts normally but when i reach the 4% of the download i can't continue to download the...
  5. HELP!!! I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!! I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2.: I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2 (digital copy). I'm only getting this problem with destiny 2, all other games install no problem. I've tried hard rebooting my...
  6. Destiny 2 DLC Installation Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 DLC Installation Problem: When I select manage game for my copy of the Destiny 2 Digital Deluxe Edition it says I have the Base Game and all included DLC installed but when I check manage game from the games and apps tab,...
  7. 0x8007000f error and the Installation Stopped (Destiny)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007000f error and the Installation Stopped (Destiny): I wanted to play this game, but i've getting this 0x8007000f error at download install, it happened twice when the game is 80% install and 39 of 49 GB downloaded. When i got this error for the...
  8. Destiny 2 "Installation stopped advisory"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 "Installation stopped advisory": Sorry for the book entry but i wanted to include as much details as possible . "Installation stopped" advisory while trying to download Destiny 2 update. Originally downloaded game from xbox...
  9. 0x8000fff when trying to install Destiny 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8000fff when trying to install Destiny 2: I've tried every way possible to install this beast. Most of the time i click "install" and nothing happens. If i click on the menu button and try to install from there I get the 0x8000ffff error....
  10. Destiny - update installation stopped @ 1%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny - update installation stopped @ 1%: I purchased Destiny when it came out and downloaded it directly to the Xbox One. The other day when I "XBOX ON'd " it notified me that Destiny installation stopped at 1%. I thought it must have...