Destiny 2 Issue With Forsaken DLC

Discus and support Destiny 2 Issue With Forsaken DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so the other day I was lucky enough to get a new Xbox series X. At first, I was glad that I would finally be able to play one of my favorite games,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GarrisonRickmon, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Destiny 2 Issue With Forsaken DLC

Ok, so the other day I was lucky enough to get a new Xbox series X. At first, I was glad that I would finally be able to play one of my favorite games, Destiny 2, at better frames with better loading times. However, I soon discovered problems that I had never had before. I have owned all of the DLCs for this game for quite some time, but after I upgraded to the series X, it says that I do not have the first major DLC Forsaken. I went to Bungie and they said that it was an Xbox issue and that my license for the DLC isn’t updated. This doesn’t make sense due to the fact that I have the 10 MB key downloaded and everything. I have tried every possible workaround short of deleting it. I can’t delete this key though due to the fact that I don’t technically “own” the new version of the DLC as I bought the original version that came out several years ago which has now been disabled for purchase or install. What I am basically saying is that if this license is fixed/updated, I am going to have to rebuy content I already purchased for 20$. Anyone know any working fixes for this?

:)

GarrisonRickmon, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Zatomas Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

Forsaken, last year's Destiny 2 DLC
  3. Thanatos Chaos Win User

Issue redeeming a Gift

Just wanted to follow up on this for anyone else that should search and run into a similar issue.

After a few MS support chats it was discovered that you need to own all the DLC first.

The error in our case was caused by the fact that Destiny 2 and destiny 2 Forsaken are considered different games. If you own Destiny 2 and its DLC you cannot redeem the second season pass if you dont own the game Destiny 2 Forsaken as again its classed
    as a different game apparently.

I failed to realise the season pass for Forsaken doesn't include forsaken...

So in short if anyone else has a similar issue check if you can redeem the pass if you dont own the base game, even if the base game is now a piece of DLC.

TC
  4. Aleks Shepard Win User

Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

The Annual Pass is for the future dlc of Destiny 2: Forsaken
  5. x Ap0calyptiik Win User

Cannot purchase Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC

It says for just the DLC: Destiny 2: Forsaken is currently not available.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 DLC

Hi, to play Forsaken on destiny 2, you also need the Curse of Osiris and Warmind. As you own Destiny 2 already, you will have to purchase The Expansion pass, which will give you the 1st two dlc, and then purchase the Forsaken dlc seperately.
Thema:

Destiny 2 Issue With Forsaken DLC

1. Destiny 2 Issue With Forsaken DLC - Similar Threads - Destiny Issue Forsaken

2. Destiny 2- Event ID 1000 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2- Event ID 1000 issues: So, I've been having trouble running D2 on my PC since I recently started playing in on this platform (moving over from Xbox to Steam). Looking around, I've found similar issues with no solutions....
  3. Destiny 2/Witch Queen expansion issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2/Witch Queen expansion issues: I bought the $100 Witch Queen deluxe edition. I have not received all of the content. Nor do I have access to any of the previous expansions. Thank you. 89dcc2d2-78c7-44a3-b87b-cc110ca7fb11
  4. Destiny 2 NAT issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 NAT issues: I'm having an issue with Destiny 2 NAT being stuck in moderate NAT mode despite forwarding ports advised in Bungie Help and Teredo settings as advised else where. I have tried in DMZ mode on...
  5. Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe Edition DLC License Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe Edition DLC License Issue: So I am having a license issue with my Beyond Light Deluxe Edition DLC for Destiny 2. I am trying to access content from past seasons such as season pass exotics and quests, which btw I was able...
  6. Destiny 2 "You Already Own this Content" DLC error issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 "You Already Own this Content" DLC error issue: So I recently un-liked my PC account as my main cross save account from my Xbox and PlayStation accounts. I am trying to access content from past seasons on Xbox such as Battlegrounds and Presage....
  7. I am having an issue with accessing my Destiny 1 DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue with accessing my Destiny 1 DLC content.: I am having trouble with downloading my destiny 1 dlc content even though I have items from said content. There is no indication that this any other error than a licensing one. Could you guys...
  8. Destiny 2 Cross Save issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Cross Save issue: Hi there, i have an account that i mostly played on ps4, and then steam. i got an xbox and when i logged into bungie.net to add my xbox account to the cross save, there was already an account...
  9. Beta Insider, Recently started having strange graphical issues only on Destiny 2.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Insider, Recently started having strange graphical issues only on Destiny 2.: Has anybody else had this / know what could be causing this to only happen on d2? It happens once every hour or so, has only been happening for the past week and it doesn't occur in any other...
  10. There is a serious issue with my purchases in Destiny 2 not being given to me. Who can I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    There is a serious issue with my purchases in Destiny 2 not being given to me. Who can I...: I've been dealing with an issue with my account not being given Silver I purchase on Destiny 2 for months. Every time I try to purchase Silver, everything completes properly and I get no issues...