destiny 2 keeps crashing

Discus and support destiny 2 keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by laxman215, Aug 14, 2019.

1. laxman215
    laxman215 Guest

destiny 2 keeps crashing

I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I uninstalled then reinstalled the game, I moved everything
    to my external drive, and I did a factory reset, none of this fixed the problem. Please help.

:)

laxman215, Aug 14, 2019
  2. laxman215 Win User

destiny 2 keeps crashing

I play the game digitally and it crashes anywhere in the game
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

destiny 2 keeps crashing

Hello laxman215,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Destiny 2 is crashing constantly due to the console not recognizing the content. Are you playing the game by using a disc, or was the game downloaded digitally? Does this issue occur
    in the same spot of the game, or does it happen at any point in the game? We have a support article that helps with troubleshooting using a game.
    Go ahead and try out some of the steps in this article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

destiny 2 keeps crashing

Hey there laxman215,

Thank you for responding, Were you able to go through the troubleshooter that XBF Leo has provided on his response above? Please let us know if any of the steps provided have helped resolve this issue. It should walk you through quite some troubleshooting
    steps that were not listed above, It will help us determine if the game could be the problem or if it possibly the console giving us problems.

Is this the only game that this is happening to or are you having similar issues with any other games?

Please let us know, Thank you.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

destiny 2 keeps crashing

Have you checked the Destiny 2 forums to see if this is an issue that others are experiencing? Might be the Destiny 2 servers are disconnecting.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Destiny 2 crashes

Try to Power Cycle your console, this procedure will clear the cache and any others issues. Let us know if it fixed.
Thema:

destiny 2 keeps crashing

1. destiny 2 keeps crashing - Similar Threads - destiny keeps crashing

2. destiny 2 keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 keeps crashing: I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I...
  3. HELP!!! I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!! I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2.: I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2 (digital copy). I'm only getting this problem with destiny 2, all other games install no problem. I've tried hard rebooting my...
  4. I keep getting kicked out of playing Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting kicked out of playing Destiny: Sometimes I can play Destiny and other times I keep getting various error messages that kicks me out of playing Destiny. Does anyone have any advice for me? I've tried...rebooting my router,...
  5. Is anyone still having problems with destiny servers I still keep getting kicked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone still having problems with destiny servers I still keep getting kicked?: I am still having problem staying connected to destiny servers is anyone else having same problem? dc81646f-1b61-4680-85a5-699f24cf3f3a
  6. Destiny 2.0 update keeps automatically stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2.0 update keeps automatically stopping: Whenever I try to install the destiny 2.0 it automatically stops the update what's going on a5a14204-0c69-4603-84ce-ad985345e852
  7. Destiny update 2.0 keeps going to que at 5%.........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny update 2.0 keeps going to que at 5%.........: Destiny update 2.0 keeps going to que at 5% and will not go further so i click to resume installation and it just keeps doing this. I tryed going to destinys website but its down....
  8. [Serious] What keeps you playing Destiny?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Serious] What keeps you playing Destiny?: Something about the lore keeps me playing. . House of Wolves added more to the universe than TDB did. Sure, a Raid against the Hive was cool, but the armor and weapons didn't do it for me. ....
  9. Keep getting kicked from destiny extra.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting kicked from destiny extra.....: Hello, so my xbox one is a day one release. For the last week I have been having connection problems I thought only when I played destiny but it also does it with Star Wars battle front too. I did...
  10. Destiny servers keep crashing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny servers keep crashing?: Ii keep getting disconnected from the destiny servers is anybody else having this problem? Is there a fix for it? 0f138d76-f7cc-426d-b740-721bbaecc8b1