Destiny 2 Lettuce Errors.

Discus and support Destiny 2 Lettuce Errors. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just came from the Bungie help forms with this issue. (Link to the original post). The issue is sometime after destiny 2's reset ~5-6 central. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Im2UrRight, May 17, 2019.

1. Im2UrRight
    Im2UrRight Guest

So I just came from the Bungie help forms with this issue. (Link to the original post). The issue is sometime after destiny 2's reset
    ~5-6 central. I got on to destiny played for a bit then I started to get booted from games and the error code would be "Lettuce". this was around the time that the Xbox service had issues the other day. Through a good bit of the time that that was down, I
    couldn't join/create my own party and after restarting I also couldn't sign in. However, my friends saw me sign on and off several times. fast forward some more troubleshooting. I'm back online, still can't load into any activity in destiny 2, but I can join
    parties, play Black Desert, UNO, and Destiny 1 with no issues. The guy who was helping me thinks "it might be an undiagnosed XBOX problem". Any help would be appreciated.

Notes on my setup:

• OS Version 10.0.18362.3055
    • Internet: wired 120down 80up 27 latency 0 packet loss
    • standard Xbox 1
    Troubleshooting That has been done.

• Restarted router
    • Unplugged router for longer than 5mins twice
    • Hard reset console
    • Alternated mac address
    • tested both wired and wireless

Update: I have tried uninstalling, soft console reset, and clearing the internal cache.

:)

Im2UrRight, May 17, 2019
  2. Im2UrRight Win User

I still get the error code thanks for pointing this out to me didn't even know it was a thing.
  3. Pr0ff3s0rM1tt3n Win User

Can't think of anything off hand that you haven't tried but here is a link to the Bungie troubleshooting steps for that specific code

https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915
  4. Im2UrRight Win User

Everything that is stated in this post has been stated in that link so no help there.
  5. Im2UrRight Win User

I just got finished trying this and it, unfortunately, didn't help. helped with loading times though loaded into getting kicked from the tower faster.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Im2UrRight.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest
    clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNETno
    progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 Lettuce Errors. - Similar Threads - Destiny Lettuce Errors

2. Destiny: The Taken King Digital collection; not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: The Taken King Digital collection; not working: So, i was emailed that my issue was..resolved, well, im happy that, it had come through, the digital pack but..in games and downloads, my xbox says, i have the digital collectors edition of the...
  3. Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Solstice Armor: I've been grinding out the Solstice armor on Destiny 2 lately and was just wondering what every one else thinks about how much stuff you have to do to complete the armor. It don't think its to bad...
  4. destiny 2 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 keeps crashing: I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I...
  5. Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...: Здравствуйте уважаемые Microsoft, я купил дополнение (Forsaken) к игре Destiny 2, но оно требует наличия игры. Что делать? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft, I bought the Forsaken add-on for...
  6. destiny 2 keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 keeps crashing: I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I...
  7. What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?: Looks interesting , will wait and see reviews first before jumping in. 76c5539b-5aa9-4976-b4b9-bd47e0093075
  8. Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.: Why? I understand that xbox has issues with game updates. Like when updates don't appear and you have to reset your console multiple times. But I now have to wait 2 hours because its a 88 GB...
  9. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...: Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason, ui stuff cause I’m a big UI guy, tried to...
  10. destiny 2 forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 forsaken: I am unable to buy the destiny expansion forsaken, I cannot buy it separately or even in a bundle the only thing that pops up is the annual pass I am from the netherlands...