destiny 2 problem

Discus and support destiny 2 problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing destiny 2 on my pc from the Xbox app that I just downloaded and it became zoomed because I have a wide screen monitor so I can not see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SabastianChik, Nov 9, 2021.

1. destiny 2 problem

I was playing destiny 2 on my pc from the Xbox app that I just downloaded and it became zoomed because I have a wide screen monitor so I can not see the full thing .

but the steam one works way better. i tried to go to the settings and change the field of view on the Xbox destiny 2 but that did not work at all I hope that the community or

Microsoft will help me.

:)

SabastianChik, Nov 9, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Problems with Destiny 2

Neither the base game nor add ons are actually available for Destiny 2 yet. What you've downloaded to your console is simply a placeholder for the game. Once the base game is available it will automatically download to your console.

As for add ons. If there are any available when the base game is ready you can highlight the game and press the start button on the controller. Choose manage game then go to ready to install to see any content that may be waiting to download.
  3. Jacobsmerkol Win User

Destiny 2 problem

Destiny 2 reset it the game Xbox One
  4. El Mago tv Win User

Destiny 2 problem

delete the game and install the game again if not call Xbox Live customer service
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Destiny 2 problem

Hi Moonkillr,

Thank you for posting on the forums today, I'd be happy to help.

When you reset your Xbox are you hard resetting by holding the power button down on the Xbox until it turns off or just through the menu? I recommend hard resetting the Xbox and then power cycle it by unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the power
    outlet for a few minutes:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that doesn't help, then I recommend soft factory resetting your Xbox. Make sure you have your account login information available to re-add it during set up and select the option to keep games and apps.

Give those a try and let us know if that helps.
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Destiny 2 problem

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist. If after performing the soft factory reset and the issue persists I recommend uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

destiny 2 problem

1. destiny 2 problem - Similar Threads - destiny problem

2. Destiny 2 Game Pass for PC , Language problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Game Pass for PC , Language problems.: Can't change language to spanish, only works in english. My windows PC is already set to spanish (mexico), All other game pass titles works ok. Any ideas? 9bdde005-c5f9-4ce5-a260-acb2647765c5
  3. Destiny 2 "Problem reading game content"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 "Problem reading game content": I wish that I didn't have this issue after around A YEAR of not playing the game but looks like nothing has changed. I've read previous threads about this and I wanted to make a very clear,...
  4. destiny 2 installation stopped problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 installation stopped problem: I am attempting to install destiny 2 to play with some friends but everytime i try it sits at 0% for 2-5 seconds before sayin "installation stopped" i have installed dozens of other games without...
  5. Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.: Split from this thread. Same problem here. I have been playing the game for about six months and i am very sad to see my grind to power 600 ended. When I log in, it goes through the regular...
  6. Destiny 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 problem: So i reinstalled Destiny 2 on my Xbox but everytime i load it up i get a message saying something went wrong with a system update and i can't play, every other game and app works fine, I've...
  7. Problem with microsoft rewards regarding the destiny 2 offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with microsoft rewards regarding the destiny 2 offer: Hi, after seeing an offer promising me 20 000 microsoft points after completing 3 steps. (Completing a quiz, buying the game, and buying the extension.) I completed the quiz and it was...
  8. Pre Order Destiny 2 Forsaken Problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre Order Destiny 2 Forsaken Problems: So I preordered destiny 2 forsaken using the game itself to do so. On the game menu it shows a option to preorder. Once I completed buying the game I went into managing games and downloaded...
  9. Destiny 2 dlc problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 dlc problem: after the bungie patch went live it suddenly told me that the curse of osiris dlc that I own and have installed on my console no longer works. It says that I need to purchase the content when I...
  10. Destiny 2 internet problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 internet problem: if anybody knows what to do if you keep getting lagged out is it cause Of the port wall of is it Cause of I need a WiFi extender e904edb0-3740-4063-9119-3b279ad6bf5a