Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX

Discus and support Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When recording what happened in Destiny 2, there's a sound delay with almost every clip I make. This is only in Destiny 2, no other titles I tested... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xABDUlilah1, Mar 31, 2021.

1. xABDUlilah1
    xABDUlilah1 Guest

When recording what happened in Destiny 2, there's a sound delay with almost every clip I make. This is only in Destiny 2, no other titles I tested have suffered from this problem. I first noticed it in late January. Is it a known issue and a fix is coming???

:)

xABDUlilah1, Mar 31, 2021
  2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

FIFA 16- One Month EA ACCESS CODE

Normally 1-2 days depending on how chaotic the forums are.
  3. MonsterFragu Win User

Error code 0x87DD0006

just paid for Destiny 2 xpansion pass and this started . Said Destiny 2 servers not available. Did reset and now cant even log in to home screen
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Any other parents play competition duos with their kids?

My lil guy is 3, but every now and then we have the odd split screen game on turbo joyride. Its hilarious and chaotic fun racing about
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

did you like my map?

Hey is Vanquish worth a buy? I played the demo but I still find it really hard and chaotic. Do you ever get used to 500 missiles on the screen at once.
  6. GabrielArch Win User

Xbox Series X - All Xbox One games stutter while Assassin's Creed Valhalla (which is optimised) is just running amazing

I have this problem on fifa 21 on my XSX. Its completely ruining my gaming experience. PLEASE FIX THIS. Its literally ever single game of fifa i play its just stuttering for 5 seconds then speeds up. Ruining my record and my level.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX - Similar Threads - Destiny screen recording

2. Destiny 2 affecting my downloads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 affecting my downloads?: Last night, I downloaded Destiny 2 on my Xbox One. But it took a lot longer than I thought it would. But I noticed it was lagging a lot, and I decided to uninstall it. But when I tried to update...
  3. Log into Destiny 2, press A, select character, black screen for aprox 2 minutes, then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Log into Destiny 2, press A, select character, black screen for aprox 2 minutes, then...: When will Bungie or Microsoft begin to deal with this problem or provide refunds? 659c33f4-fc2e-41b8-8e4e-f3813568868e
  4. Destiny 2 - Stuck on "Connecting" Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 - Stuck on "Connecting" Screen: I've tried everything I can think of and I'm starting to run out of patience. I've been playing Destiny 2 since it first released, with few to no technical issues whatsoever. But all of a sudden,...
  5. Verifying content screen Destiny 2 every 20 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verifying content screen Destiny 2 every 20 minutes: trying to find out if anybody else is having problems with Destiny 2 booting them from Crucible or strikes when they're playing with friends and then when you restart the game it says verifying...
  6. Destiny Freezing on Download Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Freezing on Download Screen: Hello everyone. I purchased Destiny and tried to install it today. Unfortunately, the 360 went into sleep mode towards the end of the installation and we had to restart the game. Every time we...
  7. destiny getting nothing but a black screen and

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny getting nothing but a black screen and: I'm new to the game, it was running good last night but now just Getting nothing but a black screen with the loading symbols blinking back and forth in the bottom right hand corner of the screen...
  8. Destiny game screen to big - i cant see everything on the screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny game screen to big - i cant see everything on the screen.: So i got Destiny today, and during the setup when it asked to drag the corners to the corners of your tv screen, i though i had done it perfectly. But when i started the game , i realized that...
  9. First destiny and BF4 lagged , then Green screen, then NO display

in XBoX on Consoles
    First destiny and BF4 lagged , then Green screen, then NO display: so yesterday I was having serious issues playing Destiny and Battlefield 4. The games would hardly load and if they did, in game menu's took FOREVER to load up (for instance swapping armor and...
  10. Destiny Beta Black Screen Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny Beta Black Screen Xbox 360: So, I was able to fully install the Destiny Beta, but when I try to launch it I only get a black screen. Xbox 360 works fine, I can return to dashboard from the black screen, but no game. I'm...