Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable?

Discus and support Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is D2 SK shareable via home XB1? Downloaded game on both consoles. On second XB, can open D2 SK, see cut scenes, missions menus, etc, but when starting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConeKillerAX, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:24 AM.

1. ConeKillerAX
    ConeKillerAX Guest

Is D2 SK shareable via home XB1? Downloaded game on both consoles. On second XB, can open D2 SK, see cut scenes, missions menus, etc, but when starting an activity, message pops up saying we have to buy the game. We can share other games. Settings are
    correct.

:)

ConeKillerAX, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Trying to preorder..

3. FakeKenpachi Win User

Trying to preorder..

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with purchasing the pre-order for

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep
    . Have you attempted to complete the purchase on our website? To do so, click this link:

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - Microsoft Store

Please let us know how this goes.
    Unfortunately that didn't work either. Just attempted it.
  4. Fos Win User

Halloween

I'll be playing Destiny 2 Shadowkeep. The moon is haunted!
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

Destiny 2 Is amazing game, the Shadowkeep go be the more excited experience to living
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

2019 full of great games

I'm stoked for CyberPunk 2077, Star Wars: Fallen Order and Destiny 2 Expansion: Shadowkeep!
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable? - Similar Threads - Destiny Shadowkeep shareable

2. How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?: I love Destiny but always played it on console. I took this opportunity to play it on PC and couldn't be happier. a7b1d671-a0ba-4291-874b-6a64a6e3cec0
  3. destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2: is destiny 2 free the full version or not? e7615a97-5df8-4a93-b94c-ce21ac38b654
  4. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins: I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased...
  5. Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass: So I'm trying to game share shadowkeep with my brother on his xbox and We set it up so his xbox is my home xbox but he doesn't have access to the deluxe content which I preordered please help us...
  6. New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep: Hi, I have destiny 2 with all previous addons including the last update which was FORSAKEN, i paid for Shadowkeep which is the latest addon but it won't install this upate, it keeps on saying...
  7. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Shadowkeep: They are not giving Forsaken away, Only Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, And Warmind. You have to still pay for Forsaken. First, here's a list of existing content that's free to all players: All...
  8. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep: Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly? 5d3e3e21-3258-411b-be50-9c836a75c14e
  9. Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc: I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help. 0184f0c1-0b11-4cd3-8887-493309b4ec14
  10. What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?: Looks interesting , will wait and see reviews first before jumping in. 76c5539b-5aa9-4976-b4b9-bd47e0093075