Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable?

Discus and support Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is D2 SK shareable via home XB1? Downloaded game on both consoles. On second XB, can open D2 SK, see cut scenes, missions menus, etc, but when starting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConeKillerAX, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ConeKillerAX
    ConeKillerAX Guest

Is D2 SK shareable via home XB1? Downloaded game on both consoles. On second XB, can open D2 SK, see cut scenes, missions menus, etc, but when starting an activity, message pops up saying we have to buy the game. We can share other games. Settings are
    correct.

:)

ConeKillerAX, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Trying to preorder..

3. RedCarGamer Win User

I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

Did you tried to access Destiny 2: Shadowkeep directly in the Store in the console. See if shows the option to install. The other option is to access Destiny 2 game and see if you can access the Shadowkeep content.
  4. FakeKenpachi Win User

Trying to preorder..

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with purchasing the pre-order for

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep
    . Have you attempted to complete the purchase on our website? To do so, click this link:

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - Microsoft Store

Please let us know how this goes.
    Unfortunately that didn't work either. Just attempted it.
  5. JWatts UK Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

So shadowkeep can not be game shared like all other doc that came out for destiny 2? I can understand the season pass, but really shadowkeep to?
  6. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable? - Similar Threads - Destiny Shadowkeep shareable

2. New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More

in XboX Insiders
    New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More: Hi All, Earlier this week we added a bunch of new games to Project xCloud (Preview). This list includes Destiny 2, Halo MCC, Superhot, Civ VI, Forza Motorsport 7, and a few others. Enjoy and...
  3. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins: Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in....
  4. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins: I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased...
  5. Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass: So I'm trying to game share shadowkeep with my brother on his xbox and We set it up so his xbox is my home xbox but he doesn't have access to the deluxe content which I preordered please help us...
  6. New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep: Hi, I have destiny 2 with all previous addons including the last update which was FORSAKEN, i paid for Shadowkeep which is the latest addon but it won't install this upate, it keeps on saying...
  7. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Shadowkeep: They are not giving Forsaken away, Only Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, And Warmind. You have to still pay for Forsaken. First, here's a list of existing content that's free to all players: All...
  8. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep: Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly? 5d3e3e21-3258-411b-be50-9c836a75c14e
  9. Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc: I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help. 0184f0c1-0b11-4cd3-8887-493309b4ec14
  10. What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?: Looks interesting , will wait and see reviews first before jumping in. 76c5539b-5aa9-4976-b4b9-bd47e0093075