Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

Discus and support Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm trying to game share shadowkeep with my brother on his xbox and We set it up so his xbox is my home xbox but he doesn't have access to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danicshima, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Danicshima
    Danicshima Guest

So I'm trying to game share shadowkeep with my brother on his xbox and We set it up so his xbox is my home xbox but he doesn't have access to the deluxe content which I preordered please help us out. Im sure im not the only person having this issue with
    the season pass content

:)

Danicshima, Oct 7, 2019
  2. JWatts UK Win User

So shadowkeep can not be game shared like all other doc that came out for destiny 2? I can understand the season pass, but really shadowkeep to?
  3. RB1389 Win User

I gameshare with a friend and have been since the release of Destiny 2. Ive had no issues with season pass in Year 1 or Year 2 (Forsaken). Shadowkeep as a dlc is working fine through gameshare, but I don't have access to the season pass content. It's not
    clear as to why this is or what has changed from previous releases.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

To be completely honest, and its just my 2 cents, the grind is what made me stop playing Destiny 2... that and the Forsaken annual pass paywall stuff with the whole "season" stuff. Shadowkeep might bring me back to Destiny but, that grind is really annoying.
    It used to be a lot better in my opinion :/
  5. youzer Win User

Destiny dlc can't be shared. It is account based. Sorry
    This wasn't true for every other DLC before Shadowkeep.

This is apparently a new approach that wasn't explained well to existing players who purchased DLC in the past.

The new approach diverges from past experience with Destiny 2 DLC.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello RB1389,

What can and cannot be game shared is up to the developers of those games and DLCs. If you would like to know more information regarding that, it would be best to get in touch with the Destiny support team. As this thread has already been marked as answered,
    we will be locking it. If you have another question, or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass - Similar Threads - Destiny shadowkeep season

2. Destiny 2 DLCS to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 DLCS to PC: I was wondering would it be possible to transfer any purchased content on Destiny 2 onto PC or would I have to re-buy them on my PC too 6e62c976-db99-44a4-8ef0-69e90eb3c09a
  3. Destiny 2 Purchased (Now its free?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Purchased (Now its free?): Destiny 2 has been out for a while so don't think anyone will be getting refunds ea53afcc-294b-4334-82a1-c1341d4c1c3a
  4. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable?: Is D2 SK shareable via home XB1? Downloaded game on both consoles. On second XB, can open D2 SK, see cut scenes, missions menus, etc, but when starting an activity, message pops up saying we have...
  5. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins: I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased...
  6. New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep: Hi, I have destiny 2 with all previous addons including the last update which was FORSAKEN, i paid for Shadowkeep which is the latest addon but it won't install this upate, it keeps on saying...
  7. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Shadowkeep: They are not giving Forsaken away, Only Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, And Warmind. You have to still pay for Forsaken. First, here's a list of existing content that's free to all players: All...
  8. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep: Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly? 5d3e3e21-3258-411b-be50-9c836a75c14e
  9. Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc: I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help. 0184f0c1-0b11-4cd3-8887-493309b4ec14
  10. What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?: Looks interesting , will wait and see reviews first before jumping in. 76c5539b-5aa9-4976-b4b9-bd47e0093075