Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

Discus and support Destiny 2 Shadowkeep in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They are not giving Forsaken away, Only Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, And Warmind. You have to still pay for Forsaken. First, here's a list of existing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StuartATrueRed, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

They are not giving Forsaken away, Only Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, And Warmind. You have to still pay for Forsaken.

First, here's a list of existing content that's free to all players:

• All Year 1 story content - including base Destiny 2 campaign and The Red War, Curse of Osiris and Warmind missions
    • Access to all Patrol spaces (including Forsaken's Dreaming City and Shadowkeep's Moon)
    • Year 1
      Exotics
      , Nightfall Strikes and Raids, including the
      Leviathan
      , Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars
    • Year 2
      Exotics

Thunderlord
      , Arbalest,
      Outbreak Perfected
      and
      Bad Juju
    • Year 2 matchmade activities Gambit, Gambit Prime, Black Armory, The Menagerie and The Reckoning
    • Gambit and Crucible Private matches
    Additionally, here's the new Year 3 additions you'll also get free access to with New Light:

• The opening mission of Shadowkeep
    • The new Moon patrol space
    • Shadowkeep's two new Strikes and three new Crucible maps, two returning from the original Destiny (Widow's Court and Twilight Gap)
    • All Crucible updates, maps, new modes and events, such as Iron Banner
    • New
      Armor 2.0
      and Finisher systems
    • Themed seasonal events, such as the Halloween-themed Festival of the Lost and Christmas event The Dawning
    • Access to all the 'free' rewards of a Season Pass - this includes Seasonal Artifact access and rewards from the free tier, such as the seasonal armor set and an Exotic weapon
    To clarify further, New Light (and owning only Shadowkeep) won't give you access to select Forsaken and some Year 2 Annual Pass content. This includes the campaign, Shattered Throne dungeon, Raids and most Year 2

Exotics
    , plus the newly added subclasses (though if you buy just Shadowkeep, you do get these subclasses).

:)

StuartATrueRed, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Trying to preorder..

3. RedCarGamer Win User

I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

Did you tried to access Destiny 2: Shadowkeep directly in the Store in the console. See if shows the option to install. The other option is to access Destiny 2 game and see if you can access the Shadowkeep content.
  4. FakeKenpachi Win User

Trying to preorder..

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with purchasing the pre-order for

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep
    . Have you attempted to complete the purchase on our website? To do so, click this link:

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - Microsoft Store

Please let us know how this goes.
    Unfortunately that didn't work either. Just attempted it.
  5. JWatts UK Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

So shadowkeep can not be game shared like all other doc that came out for destiny 2? I can understand the season pass, but really shadowkeep to?
  6. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
Thema:

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

1. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep - Similar Threads - Destiny Shadowkeep

2. Destiny 2 cross save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 cross save: i tried doing the cross save on the bungie app to connect xbox account to ps4 , although it registered a seperate account thats on my ps4 that isnt connected to my email. It atomatically set it...
  3. Destiny 2 Cross Save

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2 Cross Save: vent seen any new ones show up lately. Xbox fix your [mod removed] please because I am very [Mod Removed] now, I've been trying to cross save for an entire week now....
  4. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable?: Is D2 SK shareable via home XB1? Downloaded game on both consoles. On second XB, can open D2 SK, see cut scenes, missions menus, etc, but when starting an activity, message pops up saying we have...
  5. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins: I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased...
  6. Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass: So I'm trying to game share shadowkeep with my brother on his xbox and We set it up so his xbox is my home xbox but he doesn't have access to the deluxe content which I preordered please help us...
  7. New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep: Hi, I have destiny 2 with all previous addons including the last update which was FORSAKEN, i paid for Shadowkeep which is the latest addon but it won't install this upate, it keeps on saying...
  8. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep: Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly? 5d3e3e21-3258-411b-be50-9c836a75c14e
  9. Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc: I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help. 0184f0c1-0b11-4cd3-8887-493309b4ec14
  10. What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?: Looks interesting , will wait and see reviews first before jumping in. 76c5539b-5aa9-4976-b4b9-bd47e0093075