Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

Discus and support Destiny 2 Solstice Armor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been grinding out the Solstice armor on Destiny 2 lately and was just wondering what every one else thinks about how much stuff you have to do to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ripins, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

1. Ripins
    Ripins Guest

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

I've been grinding out the Solstice armor on Destiny 2 lately and was just wondering what every one else thinks about how much stuff you have to do to complete the armor. It don't think its to bad because you have a month to do it. But the people who don't
    play everyday and can only play on the weekends I think it might be a bit harder to complete. Let me know what you think and I appreciate every ones opinion.

Thanks . Destiny 2 Solstice Armor :)

:)

2. Ch1ps Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

Its grindy... I did it last year and got all three Majestic sets for the exotic ship, but this year the grind is just not worth it for me. I finished up my Hunter a couple days ago, and thats all I'll be doing.
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

I don't have a ton of time to play everyday, but I think it's able to be done. I only play a few hours everyday and have maxed one set already, Warlock. My Hunter is on Blue and Titan is on Green. If you use the time wisely you can do multiple things at
    once.
  4. Ripins Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

Yes I'd say it has turned a few people away from game, and it sucks the casual gamer won't be able to obtain the armor. Well at least all three class's. Hopefully they will change this in year 3.
  5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

I'm honestly holding off playing any destiny 2 until they release the cross progression system. At that point I'll jump back in and just play catch up to everyone. Based on their previous work they might even change the requirements to help speed up new
    player progression later on.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

I Think great, unfortunetly I don't play Destiny 2 yet but I'm very excited by play this game soon
Thema:

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

1. Destiny 2 Solstice Armor - Similar Threads - Destiny Solstice Armor

2. Destiny: The Taken King Digital collection; not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: The Taken King Digital collection; not working: So, i was emailed that my issue was..resolved, well, im happy that, it had come through, the digital pack but..in games and downloads, my xbox says, i have the digital collectors edition of the...
  3. destiny 2 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 keeps crashing: I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I...
  4. Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...: Здравствуйте уважаемые Microsoft, я купил дополнение (Forsaken) к игре Destiny 2, но оно требует наличия игры. Что делать? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft, I bought the Forsaken add-on for...
  5. destiny 2 keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 keeps crashing: I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I...
  6. What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?: Looks interesting , will wait and see reviews first before jumping in. 76c5539b-5aa9-4976-b4b9-bd47e0093075
  7. Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.: Why? I understand that xbox has issues with game updates. Like when updates don't appear and you have to reset your console multiple times. But I now have to wait 2 hours because its a 88 GB...
  8. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...: Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason, ui stuff cause I’m a big UI guy, tried to...
  9. destiny 2 forsaken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 forsaken: I am unable to buy the destiny expansion forsaken, I cannot buy it separately or even in a bundle the only thing that pops up is the annual pass I am from the netherlands...
  10. Destiny 2 Forsaken misleading sale of content by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken misleading sale of content by Microsoft: Have returned to Destiny2 after a year away to find I require new content in the Forsaken pack. Found (what seemed to be) the appropriate pass on the store, only to install it and find that its...