Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

Discus and support Destiny 2 Solstice Armor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been grinding out the Solstice armor on Destiny 2 lately and was just wondering what every one else thinks about how much stuff you have to do to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ripins, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Ripins
    Ripins Guest

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

I've been grinding out the Solstice armor on Destiny 2 lately and was just wondering what every one else thinks about how much stuff you have to do to complete the armor. It don't think its to bad because you have a month to do it. But the people who don't
    play everyday and can only play on the weekends I think it might be a bit harder to complete. Let me know what you think and I appreciate every ones opinion.

Thanks . Destiny 2 Solstice Armor :)

:)

Ripins, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters?

I'd say Destiny lately, I've just gotten back on to grid for the solstice armor. Chocolate milk is my go to for snacks and maybe some chips. :)
  3. angelicviki Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

It's taken me about a week to get my set, without doing the mastercraft steps and that's playing for a good few hours most days, and more on weekends. It's doable but for people trying to get it on all 3 characters that's gotta be soul destroying. I already
    wanna give the game a break for a bit just after the one set!
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

mm, the grind is REAL. I'm only on step 2 (blue armour) and time is slowly ticking away until the end of the event. Not sure if I'm going to make it. o.o

L
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

It's quite a grind and from release Shadowkeep every armor that drops will be 2.0 armor..

So i don't think it's worth the grind
  6. Ripins Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

Yes I'd say it has turned a few people away from game, and it sucks the casual gamer won't be able to obtain the armor. Well at least all three class's. Hopefully they will change this in year 3.
Thema:

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

1. Destiny 2 Solstice Armor - Similar Threads - Destiny Solstice Armor

2. Destiny 2 forsaken dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken dlc: I bought the dlc forsaken pack awhile back but when i go to play a story mission its says i need to buy it? I have everything installed i deleted it and installed it again but nothing is working ?...
  3. Playing Insider Hub and Destiny 2 on my Nintendo Switch.

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Insider Hub and Destiny 2 on my Nintendo Switch.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments]
  4. FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing: Hi all, Just a heads up that Bungie have had some major issues with their servers for Destiny 1 & 2 for the past few hours, and are hopefully on their way back online again. When you login, you...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller and Destiny 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller and Destiny 2: Is anyone else having an issue when playing Destiny 2 and using the Xbox Companion app to stream to pc, with regards to the vibrations no longer occurring on the Elite series 2 controller?...
  6. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins: Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in....
  7. Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?: Im having issues with starting my Destiny 2 game c46a8b08-818f-4dca-b3fa-3d2d0f22809e
  8. destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x: destiny 2 is constantly crashing on xbox one x, saying "Can't read game content". I own the game digitally and I've tried restarting my console, uninstalled and reinstalling the game, and factory...
  9. Destiny 2 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 wont start: when I try to open Destiny 2 it loads for about 30 seconds then says "game took too long to start" and closes other games work, its just Destiny 2, and this started after an update today. I have...
  10. destiny 2 forsaken

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 forsaken: the destiny 2 forsaken game in the store is not loding up 5b627850-e134-4877-aa37-252d6592d6d8