Destiny 2 will not complete launch process

Discus and support Destiny 2 will not complete launch process in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX one will not completely load Destiny 2, had been working fine for more than a year. Load will go about half way, where character is selected and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobertMalson, Mar 22, 2020.

1. RobertMalson
    RobertMalson Guest

XBOX one will not completely load Destiny 2, had been working fine for more than a year. Load will go about half way, where character is selected and then will go to a black screen for several minutes and then show an error code of "Watercress" could
    not connect to destiny 2 server. Anyone have an idea what might cause such an issue?

:)

RobertMalson, Mar 22, 2020
  2. RichardMullins3 Win User

I'm having the exact same problem for almost a week now
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

Unfortunately destiny games (especially the second one) have so long loadings and so many probelms.

I given up destiny 2 because it had a lot of problems about network and overall it took like 10 minutes fully launch and go in action.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

It's possible that there are packet losses from the router. If you have a WiFi connection, try to use an ethernet cable to connect to the router.
  5. Monstar Deluxe Win User

The good news - it's a network problem, nearly certainly at their end not yours.

The bad news - theres nothing you can do about it. My wife has an account on the same machine with the same connection, no problem. Mine is utterly unusable. Some people have had this same error code for about a week now. Chances are youll just have to find
    something else to play until the next major update.

Sorry, but i sympathize.
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Destiny: What we know so far v6.0

Thema:

1. Destiny 2 will not complete launch process - Similar Threads - Destiny complete launch

2. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Since yesterday, I can t play destiny 2. When I select the carater, the game crashes, and the error message,with the watercress apears. I already test the internet connection and it works fine. I...
  3. destiny shadowkeep wont share on same xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny shadowkeep wont share on same xbox: i have 2 gamertags on one xbox. It is already set as my home xbox. I also already added my other gamertag to my family on the xbox. I have bought shadowkeep and all previous dlcs on my account,...
  4. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: What does error code watercress mean? b9813679-342b-4fa5-8cd9-9e1f3f8c1abb
  5. Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.: I am trying to buy the forsaken expansion from destiny 2. It does not show up. However, when i switched from my european location to USA. It showed up in the store. I tried to buy it but Americans...
  6. I bought destiny 2 and I didnt get the destiny 2 punch card completed from it

in XBoX Rewards
    I bought destiny 2 and I didnt get the destiny 2 punch card completed from it: I bought the game but it didnt give me my 6000 point reward.. 9a6d3396-1e90-49f8-a016-1a4130bfe37e
  7. Destiny 2 preorder payment failed, support could not correct, purchase will not complete

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Destiny 2 preorder payment failed, support could not correct, purchase will not complete: I pre-ordered Destiny 2 back in June and was able to participate in the beta event. However, apparently the payment has failed for some reason and support cannot correct the issue. The way I...
  8. Destiny: The Complete Collection - DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: The Complete Collection - DLC issues: I bought my buddy a digital copy of Destiny: The Complete Collection and the DLC is installed but can not be accessed in game. I was on My xbox with his profile, my profile was signed out. I...
  9. Achievements not registering being completed on destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering being completed on destiny: I have spoken to the support team and been through all the steps to try and unlock an achievement on destiny. It has still not unlocked for me f811e13c-150f-47bb-b090-0fae618933a8
  10. Can't read a completely clean copy of destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't read a completely clean copy of destiny: i got this game for Christmas, and have only played it twice and when i put it in, it only says play game and has no picture instead of destiny and the destiny picture, and when i hit play the...