Destiny 2 will not load from xbox app

Discus and support Destiny 2 will not load from xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I used to play destiny 2 on steam, but after I purchased an xbox series X, I switched to play it on xbox platform. I have since purchased a lot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Witty Retort, May 29, 2022.

1. Destiny 2 will not load from xbox app

Hello,

I used to play destiny 2 on steam, but after I purchased an xbox series X, I switched to play it on xbox platform. I have since purchased a lot more content for it through microsoft that I would not have available through steam, so I would like to play it through the xbox app. I downloaded it, but when I try to load it, Battleye asks if I want to download, so I allow it. It finishes downloading and then microsoft gives the error code of 0x803F8001, and the game does not start.

:)

A Witty Retort, May 29, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi A! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please, first confirm that you PC is set to the proper region and that the time and date is set to automatic

After this, disable any antivirus software and VPN, sometimes is necessary to uninstall this software

Please uninstall the Xbox app and do this

Open Start, type: powershell

Right click PowerShell

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type the following then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Exit Powershell then restart.

Then log in the Microsoft store app with the account you have confirmed that has the game license, you can confirm tht on the Microsoft store app by looking for the game and then if you don't have the option to get it means that account already owns it, once you do this download the console companion app log in there with the same account, then download the Xbox app and try to play the game(I would also recommend reinstalling the game)
  3. GraveDroid Win User

External Hard drives

Having an SSD running Destiny 2 on Xbox is life changing...highly recommend if you play destiny 2 menu loading is night and day!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

No Refund and cant access the DLC code

You can download Destiny 2, and it's DLC from the Xbox app on PC. So your friend who plays on Xbox and PC can play Destiny 2 and the DLC you gifted him on the PC, as long as the PC he has is powerful enough for the game.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Destiny 2 will not load through app

Hi JERICHOTONY,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Destiny 2 will not load through app

Hi JERICHOTONY,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you are trying to launch Destiny 2. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you have made sure the drives are up-to-date which is essential in running a game but issue still persist. It is crucial to determine the cause of this issue as there are things that could cause an app/game launching issue. To better isolate the issue we will be asking for few questions with suggest troubleshooting below.

1. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue especially any error message/code? Please conceal any personal information.
    2. Since you have mentioned CCleaner application, may we know if you are running other software that is classified as antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer?
    3. Due to the fact that everything will soon be moved to the Xbox app. Would you mind checking if you can install other game on Xbox app and launch it using Xbox app instead of Xbox Console Companion?
    4. Is this the only game title you were having issues with?
    Suggested troubleshooting:

Install updates for PC and Xbox apps.

Restart and turn off or disable any antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer. The main reason these software needs to be disable because the may have features will potentially prevent app launch.

On Windows search bar, search the game's name and try to launch it.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Destiny 2 will not load from xbox app - Similar Threads - Destiny load app

2. Destiny 2 will not load through app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 will not load through app: I purchased an Alienware R12 running Windows 11 and installed the Xbox companion app and downloaded the Destiny 2 game through the app. The game will not start through the app or through the...
  3. Destiny 2 will not load on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 will not load on my computer: My computer has run destiny 2 with no issues ever since I bought it last year in september but as of 3 days ago, no matter what I do, whenever I load up the game it's stuck on this loading screen...
  4. Destiny 2 on PC Fails to Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 on PC Fails to Load: Recently I was playing Destiny 2 on PC via the gamepass ultimate and noticed my frames were dropping well below 30 whenever I made a movement or input through the keyboard/mouse. I tried to...
  5. Destiny 2 wont load (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 wont load (PC): For some reason whenever I try to load Destiny 2 on the Xbox app it directs me to gaming services on the Microsoft store and does not actually launch. To make it even weirder Destiny 2 is the only...
  6. Destiny 2 Won’t Load!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Won’t Load!: Currently destiny 2 wont load fully on my xbox one x. I can get all the way into the title screen and press A to start. But after that all I get is the white loading screen and the music...
  7. My Destiny 2 is too slow loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Destiny 2 is too slow loading: I got halo 5 shorter than destiny 2 it’s weird halo is more GB than destiny f1b122c6-b94d-4f69-a4de-e76757a07e67
  8. Destiny 2 wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 wont load: Destiny 2 says im too early to play, even though I bought the expansion bundle. It then goes to the base game in the store and tells me the release date will be the 19th. WTH?...
  9. need to change my payment option for destiny 2 but wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to change my payment option for destiny 2 but wont load: i have paid destiny 2, but later i got a message to change my payment methot but when i pres on it in my order history it wont load to another page , i really want to keep my preorder things for...
  10. Destiny isn't loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny isn't loading: my copy of destiny is not working and I have tried everything, hard rest, re download. I don't know what else to do 2038da4a-fb7b-4d11-8e58-2f70c510e9c4