destiny 2

Discus and support destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is destiny 2 free the full version or not? e7615a97-5df8-4a93-b94c-ce21ac38b654 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eukyroz., Oct 12, 2019.

1. eukyroz.
    eukyroz. Guest

destiny 2

is destiny 2 free the full version or not?

:)

eukyroz., Oct 12, 2019
  2. Zatomas Win User

Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

HAPPY EASTER! 🐣

I'll go with Destiny 2 and Destiny 2 and Destiny 2 😁
  3. Dr WolfGirl Win User

Raid help!!!!

Destiny 1 or Destiny 2? Also is this on Xbox one?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Destiny 2

Hi there Spider,

Thanks for reaching out. The
    Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection
    will come with the following contents:

• Destiny 2
    • Expansion I: Curse of Osiris
    • Expansion II: Warmind
    • Destiny 2: Forsaken

Hope this helps.
  5. EPIC PersyMan Win User

How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?

destiny since day one and only the vanilla of destiny 2
  6. f00xm4n Win User

Next gen sequels

Yeah Fallout, Mass Effect, Halo and if Titan fall and Destiny are as good as they look Titan fall 2 and Destiny 2 :)
Thema:

destiny 2

1. destiny 2 - Similar Threads - destiny

2. Elite Series 2 controller and Destiny 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller and Destiny 2: Is anyone else having an issue when playing Destiny 2 and using the Xbox Companion app to stream to pc, with regards to the vibrations no longer occurring on the Elite series 2 controller?...
  3. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins: Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in....
  4. Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?: Im having issues with starting my Destiny 2 game c46a8b08-818f-4dca-b3fa-3d2d0f22809e
  5. destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x: destiny 2 is constantly crashing on xbox one x, saying "Can't read game content". I own the game digitally and I've tried restarting my console, uninstalled and reinstalling the game, and factory...
  6. Destiny 2 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 wont start: when I try to open Destiny 2 it loads for about 30 seconds then says "game took too long to start" and closes other games work, its just Destiny 2, and this started after an update today. I have...
  7. destiny 2 forsaken

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 forsaken: the destiny 2 forsaken game in the store is not loding up 5b627850-e134-4877-aa37-252d6592d6d8
  8. Destiny 2 cross save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 cross save: i tried doing the cross save on the bungie app to connect xbox account to ps4 , although it registered a seperate account thats on my ps4 that isnt connected to my email. It atomatically set it...
  9. Destiny 2 Cross Save

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2 Cross Save: vent seen any new ones show up lately. Xbox fix your [mod removed] please because I am very [Mod Removed] now, I've been trying to cross save for an entire week now....
  10. Destiny 2 DLCS to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 DLCS to PC: I was wondering would it be possible to transfer any purchased content on Destiny 2 onto PC or would I have to re-buy them on my PC too 6e62c976-db99-44a4-8ef0-69e90eb3c09a