destiny 2

Discus and support destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is destiny 2 free the full version or not? e7615a97-5df8-4a93-b94c-ce21ac38b654 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eukyroz., Oct 12, 2019.

1. eukyroz.
    eukyroz. Guest

destiny 2

is destiny 2 free the full version or not?

:)

eukyroz., Oct 12, 2019
  2. Zatomas Win User

Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

HAPPY EASTER! 🐣

I'll go with Destiny 2 and Destiny 2 and Destiny 2 😁
  3. Dr WolfGirl Win User

Raid help!!!!

Destiny 1 or Destiny 2? Also is this on Xbox one?
  4. EPIC PersyMan Win User

How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?

destiny since day one and only the vanilla of destiny 2
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Destiny 2

Hi there Spider,

Thanks for reaching out. The
    Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection
    will come with the following contents:

• Destiny 2
    • Expansion I: Curse of Osiris
    • Expansion II: Warmind
    • Destiny 2: Forsaken

Hope this helps.
  6. f00xm4n Win User

Next gen sequels

Yeah Fallout, Mass Effect, Halo and if Titan fall and Destiny are as good as they look Titan fall 2 and Destiny 2 :)
Thema:

destiny 2

1. destiny 2 - Similar Threads - destiny

2. Xbox thinks that Destiny 2 is GTA V

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox thinks that Destiny 2 is GTA V: I am trying to install Destiny 2 from a CD but Xbox install GTA V, so wtf I already restart Xbox but it stills installing GTA. Obviously, I checked that the cd was the correct one and it is....
  3. Destiny 2 is on Game Pass today! Except its....not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 is on Game Pass today! Except its....not?: Two things: 1) Destiny 2 is on Game Pass today, but it's not showing up on Game Pass, and the expansions are showing up as discounts rather than being included on the store. 2) If I already have...
  4. Why was Destiny 2 taken off xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Why was Destiny 2 taken off xCloud?: ?? submitted by /u/Drewness24 [link] [comments]
  5. Tomorrow is September; Are we getting a tighter date for Destiny 2 on Gamepass than...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomorrow is September; Are we getting a tighter date for Destiny 2 on Gamepass than...: Inquiring minds really want to know. When is Destiny 2 actually coming to Game Pass? I’d like to plan around it. It would be really nice to play with friends over the three day weekend....
  6. Destiny 2 silver on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 silver on Xbox one: So ive purchased silver multiple times and none of it is showing up in my account, ive done all the steps bungie gave and xbox gave and none are working, also when i bought the silver i never got...
  7. There is a serious issue with my purchases in Destiny 2 not being given to me. Who can I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    There is a serious issue with my purchases in Destiny 2 not being given to me. Who can I...: I've been dealing with an issue with my account not being given Silver I purchase on Destiny 2 for months. Every time I try to purchase Silver, everything completes properly and I get no issues...
  8. Destiny 2 Beyond light deluxe pre-order offer not recieved

in XBoX on Mobile
    Destiny 2 Beyond light deluxe pre-order offer not recieved: I purchased the Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe Pre-Order and it said the pre order offer would be sent to me via in-game, yet when I view the item In the in game store it doesn't show I purchased...
  9. Destiny 2 Beyond Light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Beyond Light: I purchased Destiny 2 Beyond light expansion, with the season passes and exclusive content that youre supposed to receive immediately (I know this because my brother has it and he has the new...
  10. Destiny 2 Game Content Not Found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Game Content Not Found: [img] My game worked for about 20 mins which in the time i sorted my stuff out, then keeps showing this whenever i try launching, none of my other games do this, only Destiny 2 Already tried:...