Destiny Beta Friends

Discus and support Destiny Beta Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone!!! I thought it would e nice to have a spot for people who are doing the Beta to meet up, share stories and play together. Share GT and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoldierofGod981, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Destiny Beta Friends

Hello everyone!!!

I thought it would e nice to have a spot for people who are doing the Beta to meet up, share stories and play together. Share GT and goodwill about friend(s). I'll be playing as a Warlock Exo during the Beta,not too hyped on the other two classes yet.
    Feel free add me should you be in the area!! .

:)

SoldierofGod981, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Chaser SRT
    Chaser SRT Guest
    Can't see my friends list or play games online

Same here... and same with 4 of my friends that I was playing the Destiny Beta with.

Chaser SRT, Jan 25, 2014
  3. v Rivid
    v Rivid Guest
    Destiny clan for xbox one forum users

I would love to join a destiny clan, I have beta, ill send you a friend request! Destiny Beta Friends :)

v Rivid, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Chaser SRT Win User

Can't see my friends list or play games online

Same here... and same with 4 of my friends that I was playing the Destiny Beta with.
  5. v Rivid Win User

Destiny clan for xbox one forum users

I would love to join a destiny clan, I have beta, ill send you a friend request! :)
  6. oscillo hero Win User

Friends down!!

right when the moon event opens in destiny beta. cant join friends cant party up. event is now over, thanks alot microsoft.
  7. Barto78 Win User

Those of you who watched the PS4 show on Spike (Destiny Trailer)

8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Titanfall Announcement Coming Later Today.

January beta to compete with Destiny beta?
Thema:

Destiny Beta Friends

1. Destiny Beta Friends - Similar Threads - Destiny Beta Friends

2. destiny 2 beta issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    destiny 2 beta issues: I preordered destiny 2 in may and I still haven't recived my beta code yet and the beta is out today a5f2f789-ec78-43ed-b37a-31279fc46aad
  3. Preordered Destiny 2 and never got the beta access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Destiny 2 and never got the beta access code: I preordered Destiny 2 back in march and was never emailed an access code to the beta that starts tomorrow. I would like to be able to access the beta for tomorrow since that is what I paid for....
  4. I Can't download Destiny 2 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't download Destiny 2 Beta: Hi, When i try to download the beta it says it's not available anymore, even though the beta was extended. Is it really not possible to download it anymore ? or is it because somehow the store...
  5. Destiny 2 Beta Won't Start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Beta Won't Start: I pre-ordered Destiny 2 to get the early access to the beta which launched today at 12:00. But every time I try to open it I get an alert saying I'm too early but when I look at the beta in the...
  6. anybody have any extra destiny 2 beta codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anybody have any extra destiny 2 beta codes: any extra codes? I need one. Thanks :) 8a39a044-d093-4ba4-93f1-0e05af0c1c14
  7. Destiny 2 Beta Preload Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Beta Preload Problems: So, I've pre-ordered destiny 2 2 days ago and for somewhat reason the beta doesn't show up in the store so i can't preload the game 127a0a3f-f343-4b7f-a7af-d019fa077999
  8. destiny 2 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 beta: have the digital pre order. . 99.00 version...beta in store still says unavailable at this time for pre load..game is installed, but no mention of beta. nor in ready to install. is it already in...
  9. Need help getting my code for destiny 2 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help getting my code for destiny 2 beta: I've pre ordered the game april 6, still dont have my code 4e357cdc-b32e-4fea-91f2-df830eaa976d
  10. Who has my Destiny 2 Beta Code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who has my Destiny 2 Beta Code?: Input code for Destiny 2 Beta, shows code has already been used by other account. (Xbox One). Who, What and Why! NEED NEW CODE PLEASE!!! a585567a-e4b5-46fc-bf27-7d0434f9ad07