Destiny Crash after 1.0.3

Discus and support Destiny Crash after 1.0.3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so after the new patch 1.0.3 which was released yesterday (November 17) everything worked stellar. Until I went to Venus, then it crashed. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Titan 0f Power, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Destiny Crash after 1.0.3

Ok so after the new patch 1.0.3 which was released yesterday (November 17) everything worked stellar. Until I went to Venus, then it crashed.

Now Destiny is so glitchy that even if I try to go to the Tower, it will crash. At times, Destiny will 'verify' content, but always crash at 41%. I managed to play for a little while when I cleared system cache, but once again it crashed once it sent me
    to the rewards page after a game finish. I am not finding anything useful on finding out how to fix this.

I've already deleted the game, re-installed, and even deleted in different order, but nothing seems to work. Only the system cache is a temporary solution, and not a very good one at that. Anyone having this same problem? Anyone have any tips on fixing this?
    (PS, it's the digital version and on Xbox 360).

:)

Titan 0f Power, Nov 18, 2014
  2. BigD18t
    BigD18t Guest
    Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

Another small patch tomorrow the below is cipicofrom Ubi forums, nothing too exciting unfortunately.

Hey everyone,

This is to let you know that Patch 1.0.5 will be deployed on Xbox One and PS4 tomorrow.

Patch Sizes:
    PS4: 0.16GB
    Xbox One: 0.1GB

Update focus:

• Improving game's stability
    • Fixed an issue that led to crashes to dashboard on PS4 and Xbox One after 1.0.3

BigD18t, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Jman9341
    Jman9341 Guest
    Shadow of war on xbox one overheating

When I play Shadow of War on the xbox it crashes after a couple hours. I can play other games like destiny 2 longer. Is there a fix to this?

Jman9341, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest

Bungie apparently can't do anything right without MS holding it's hand.

Th3 Tater, Nov 18, 2014
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

Bungie apparently can't do anything right without MS holding it's hand.
  6. hlwim Win User

AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download

It's version 1.0.0.26. The most recent patch is 1.0.3 according to Ubisoft.
  7. xxxxDITTOxxxx Win User

Controller wont vibrate on destiny

I am having the same problem as well. Ever since the update/patch on 11/17/2014, 1.0.3.
  8. Lord Baner Win User

Auto reboots on Windows 10 with Xbox One Controller

I'm experiencing a similar issue with playing Destiny 2. I just built a new PC and whenever I switch to play with a controller after 10 min or so it crashes my PC .
  9. Robobeast76 Win User

Wow really glad I pay for Xbox live. (Sarcasm)

Halo 5, Destiny, Star Wars Battlefront - constant crashes for the last two days
Thema:

1. Destiny Crash after 1.0.3 - Similar Threads - Destiny Crash

2. destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x: destiny 2 is constantly crashing on xbox one x, saying "Can't read game content". I own the game digitally and I've tried restarting my console, uninstalled and reinstalling the game, and factory...
  3. destiny 2 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 keeps crashing: I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I...
  4. destiny 2 keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 keeps crashing: I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I...
  5. Destiny 19th May Crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 19th May Crashes: Hi. As most of us know 19th may there will be house of wolves dlc coming out. Because of that many people will be downloading and playing. The servers may be going down because of amount of...
  6. Destiny Crashes when I try and go to Venus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Crashes when I try and go to Venus: So Im just trying to see if anyone else has had this issue. I downloaded Destiny Tuesday night, on Xbox One on a digital copy. The game worked fine, I played for a few hours all was good. I turned...
  7. Xbox one social services crashing on last day of Destiny Beta!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one social services crashing on last day of Destiny Beta!: Today I got on my Xbox One after work to see that the Xbox live core services are down. I wanted to spend the last time a had playing the Destiny Beta with a couple friends of mine, but...
  8. Xbox One losing sound while playing destiny and then crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One losing sound while playing destiny and then crashing.: I recently bought an Xbox One and got Destiny to play. I played for 8 hours and the Xbox one lost sound and then crashed. I restarted and no signal, I am using a downloaded destiny so there is no...
  9. Destiny servers keep crashing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny servers keep crashing?: Ii keep getting disconnected from the destiny servers is anybody else having this problem? Is there a fix for it? 0f138d76-f7cc-426d-b740-721bbaecc8b1
  10. XBOX ONE DASHBOARD CRASH DESTINY WONT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE DASHBOARD CRASH DESTINY WONT WORK: I have tried for over 3 hours last night and can't get it working today, it was working when I first played it. Whenever I play Multiplayer the system would freeze and I would have to hold the...