destiny dlc season pass not working

Discus and support destiny dlc season pass not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; redeemed season pass code when i bought destiny. played it yesterday and can't access dlc, says i need to buy it. is there anyway i can check what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TANKTHECLEVER, Dec 26, 2014.

1. destiny dlc season pass not working

redeemed season pass code when i bought destiny. played it yesterday and can't access dlc, says i need to buy it. is there anyway i can check what codes i entered into my account?

:)

TANKTHECLEVER, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Xur is selling Red Death

Few expansions ???

There is one DLC to be release.

After the next "expansions" it's Destiny 2 + season pass (includes 2 DLC).

Tzar of kaos, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Tox Laximus
    Tox Laximus Guest
    Season pass problems

Installing the season pass does not install the dlc, you have to then install each dlc manually after.

Or as near as I can tell, I don't think its working right yet because once you install season pass all the other stuff should install automatically?

Tox Laximus, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Go to My Games & Apps and highlight Destiny. Now press the Menu button (three horizontal lines) and select Manage Game. You should see the DLC on the right-hand side nder Ready to Install if you own it. Hit A and then confirm to download.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Dec 27, 2014
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Xur is selling Red Death

Few expansions ???

There is one DLC to be release.

After the next "expansions" it's Destiny 2 + season pass (includes 2 DLC).
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's your next Purchase?

Hello everyone :)

I will be getting Destiny: The Taken King followed by Fallout 4. Destiny 2 will be a ignore for me if Bungie / Activision follows the same exact content release of Destiny 1 which is as follows...

(1) Destiny core game = $66.00 for bare bones content.

(2) The Dark Below = $20.00 without season pass or $35.00 with season pass for overpriced low content DLC content that doesn't warrant its price.

(3) House Of Wolves = $20.00 without season pass or $35.00 with season pass for overpriced low content DLC that doesn't warrant its price.

(4) The Taken King = $40.00 for DLC content that is " supposedly " twice as big as the combined might of The Dark Below and House Of Wolves. This content should be free as an apology from Bungie / Activision for the utter lack of content in the
    core game of Destiny and the severely overpriced DLCs.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

A question about Destiny Digital Guardian Edition.

Well season passes are normally sold on there own aswell as with games. will the Destiny expansion DLC be sold on its own aswell
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Gamesharing

While the base game usually can be shared through the Home Console function, some publishers can restrict sharing of additional DLC or season passes.

Activision is most "famous" for that. So Destiny or Call of Duty Season Passes usually can't be shared. But other game publisher also can restrict the sharing of DLC or Season Passes.

What game are you asking about specifically?
  9. RB1389 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

I gameshare with a friend and have been since the release of Destiny 2. Ive had no issues with season pass in Year 1 or Year 2 (Forsaken). Shadowkeep as a dlc is working fine through gameshare, but I don't have access to the season pass content. It's not
    clear as to why this is or what has changed from previous releases.
Thema:

1. destiny dlc season pass not working - Similar Threads - destiny dlc season

2. Destiny 2 forsaken dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken dlc: I bought the dlc forsaken pack awhile back but when i go to play a story mission its says i need to buy it? I have everything installed i deleted it and installed it again but nothing is working ?...
  3. Destiny The Taken King - Locked Out of Some DLC Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny The Taken King - Locked Out of Some DLC Content: I Have the base Destiny game on disc but through the store added expansion pass for Dark Below & House of Wolves plus The Taken King 'Legendary' Edition & Rise of Iron DLC's, I've not played it...
  4. Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc: I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help. 0184f0c1-0b11-4cd3-8887-493309b4ec14
  5. Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store): I am having trouble downloading the forsaken dlc from destiny 2,the american store has the forsaken complete edition available which contains forsaken. But I dont have it available on the dutch...
  6. Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?: So i bought Destiny 2: Annual Pass fully expecting the DLC to be included (Forsaken) but it isn't, and i cannot install it or buy it. And i do not want to buy it in pound or NOK (whatever that is)...
  7. Destiny DLC the taken king

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny DLC the taken king: hi i bought The Taken King in March and have been enjoying it a lot. Only now i can’t as for some reason it has disappeared and when i go to the store it asks me to buy it again! can you explain...
  8. Destiny 2 dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 dlc: I got a used Destiny 2 hard copy last Christmas and about a month after installing it randomly forsaken and the other dlcs were installing on my xbox then i needed space so i uninstalled Destiny...
  9. Destiny 1 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 DLC: I have recently started playing Destiny 1 again on the Xbox 1. I have noticed that some content from a dlc known as The Taken King Collector’s edition isn’t functioning. The items within the game...
  10. Destiny the collection DLC Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny the collection DLC Issues: Back in 2016 i bought Destiny the collection physical copy and had redeemed the codes for each DLC. However in 2019, after re-installing the game i cannot re-install said DLC. My Console ID is:...