Destiny dlc

Discus and support Destiny dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently purchased destiny for xbox 360. I have been a constant destiny xbox one player and I have bought the season pass. I would like to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tanner The OG, May 1, 2015.

1. Destiny dlc

I have recently purchased destiny for xbox 360. I have been a constant destiny xbox one player and I have bought the season pass. I would like to get the xbox 360 season pass gratis so I can continue playing where I have left off. Thank you for for reviewing
    my request.

:)

Tanner The OG, May 1, 2015
  2. Do you think Destiny will survive for 10 years?

Hello everyone Destiny dlc :)

Since I already have season pass, I will be getting the House Of Wolves DLC and hopefully Bungie / Activision will be releasing " free " DLC as an apology for the lack of content in the core Destiny 1 game.

The only way that I will be going anywhere near Destiny 2 is if the core content of Destiny 2 is as big as...

" Destiny 1 core content + The Dark Below DLC content + House Of Wolves DLC content "

combined on the initial $60.00 of Destiny 2.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Destiny dlc :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, May 1, 2015
  3. Is it too late to add more Ram?

Destiny gets dlc first on PS4

EmptyIsland1118, May 1, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Destiny dlc

Sorry, but if you want the season pass on the 360 you will have to purchase it. There are no offers to receive content for free if it was purchased on the One. In some cases you can get free or discounted content if you purchase it on the 360 first.

Smwutches, May 1, 2015
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Do you think Destiny will survive for 10 years?

Hello everyone :)

Since I already have season pass, I will be getting the House Of Wolves DLC and hopefully Bungie / Activision will be releasing " free " DLC as an apology for the lack of content in the core Destiny 1 game.

The only way that I will be going anywhere near Destiny 2 is if the core content of Destiny 2 is as big as...

" Destiny 1 core content + The Dark Below DLC content + House Of Wolves DLC content "

combined on the initial $60.00 of Destiny 2.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  6. Jav0r Win User

Cant't buy new destiny DLC from ingame.

In order to purchase Destiny: Rise of Iron individually, the account you are attempting to purchase it on must own Destiny: The Taken King and all prior DLC's. If you own the DLC on a separate account, you will not be eligible for the upgrade price and will
    need to purchase Destiny: The Collection.
  7. thebigConno Win User

What's your favorite DLC of 2018?

Oh yea definitely, it saved destiny 2 and its probably the best destiny DLC to date
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Destiny 2 annual pass

Destiny dlc isnt shareable..
  9. EmptyIsland1118 Win User

Is it too late to add more Ram?

Destiny gets dlc first on PS4
Thema:

Destiny dlc

1. Destiny dlc - Similar Threads - Destiny dlc

2. Destiny 2 forsaken dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken dlc: I bought the dlc forsaken pack awhile back but when i go to play a story mission its says i need to buy it? I have everything installed i deleted it and installed it again but nothing is working ?...
  3. Destiny The Taken King - Locked Out of Some DLC Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny The Taken King - Locked Out of Some DLC Content: I Have the base Destiny game on disc but through the store added expansion pass for Dark Below & House of Wolves plus The Taken King 'Legendary' Edition & Rise of Iron DLC's, I've not played it...
  4. Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc: I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help. 0184f0c1-0b11-4cd3-8887-493309b4ec14
  5. Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store): I am having trouble downloading the forsaken dlc from destiny 2,the american store has the forsaken complete edition available which contains forsaken. But I dont have it available on the dutch...
  6. Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?: So i bought Destiny 2: Annual Pass fully expecting the DLC to be included (Forsaken) but it isn't, and i cannot install it or buy it. And i do not want to buy it in pound or NOK (whatever that is)...
  7. Destiny DLC the taken king

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny DLC the taken king: hi i bought The Taken King in March and have been enjoying it a lot. Only now i can’t as for some reason it has disappeared and when i go to the store it asks me to buy it again! can you explain...
  8. Destiny 2 dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 dlc: I got a used Destiny 2 hard copy last Christmas and about a month after installing it randomly forsaken and the other dlcs were installing on my xbox then i needed space so i uninstalled Destiny...
  9. Destiny 1 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 DLC: I have recently started playing Destiny 1 again on the Xbox 1. I have noticed that some content from a dlc known as The Taken King Collector’s edition isn’t functioning. The items within the game...
  10. Destiny the collection DLC Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny the collection DLC Issues: Back in 2016 i bought Destiny the collection physical copy and had redeemed the codes for each DLC. However in 2019, after re-installing the game i cannot re-install said DLC. My Console ID is:...