destiny expansion pack bought via the web xbox website not showing on my console

Discus and support destiny expansion pack bought via the web xbox website not showing on my console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought the destiny expansion pack yesterday on the web but when I go to the xbox console to download the game it is insisting I buy it again. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dfegan11, Dec 25, 2014.

1. dfegan11
    dfegan11 Guest

destiny expansion pack bought via the web xbox website not showing on my console

i bought the destiny expansion pack yesterday on the web but when I go to the xbox console to download the game it is insisting I buy it again. I would have thought there would be some sort of sync between purchases on the web and the console. any ideas?
    Having trouble with chats, support and every other *** thing this morning .

:)

dfegan11, Dec 25, 2014
  2. dfegan11
    dfegan11 Guest
    Expansion Packs

i bought the destiny expansion pack yesterday on the web but when I go to the xbox console to download the game it is insisting I buy it again. I would have thought there would be some sort of sync between purchases on the web and the console. What do I
    do?

dfegan11, Dec 25, 2014
  3. DJnini805
    DJnini805 Guest
    XBox Support was NO HELP.

Hey guys, I tried buying Expansion Pack 1 for Destiny on my Xbox 360. It said I wasn't able to buy it, so I checked my bank account, and it said that I bought something from XBox Live for $19.99! I was so *** because I was trying to buy my brother that expansion
    pack for Christmas! I tried contacting XBox support via Twitter. All they had me do was go to different websites to see my billing info -_- I want my $20 back! Any advice on how to get the DLC?

DJnini805, Dec 25, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Please press the Guide button on the controller then scroll left and choose Active Downloads to see if it is sitting there. Other options to try would be

1. to check other profiles on the console in case you accidentally purchased it on a different profile

2. check commerce.microsoft.com to see if the purchase is listed

3. log in to Destiny to see if you have access to the new content on any gamertag

If none of those help you may need to contact phone support for more assistance. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Dec 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please press the Guide button on the controller then scroll left and choose Active Downloads to see if it is sitting there. Other options to try would be

1. to check other profiles on the console in case you accidentally purchased it on a different profile

2. check commerce.microsoft.com to see if the purchase is listed

3. log in to Destiny to see if you have access to the new content on any gamertag

If none of those help you may need to contact phone support for more assistance. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. dfegan11 Win User

Expansion Packs

i bought the destiny expansion pack yesterday on the web but when I go to the xbox console to download the game it is insisting I buy it again. I would have thought there would be some sort of sync between purchases on the web and the console. What do I
    do?
  7. Pandasaur cx Win User
  8. YogiTheBearMan Win User

xbox live rewards credits have became money but how do you spend it

I don't see any option to spend my $8.11 towards the $34.99 purchase of Destiny expansion pack. Do I add credit to my account via redeem code until the balance meets or exceeds the $34.99?
  9. MAGNET se Win User

Taken King still "unavailable" or "not available"

It got fixed.

I had to contact Microsoft again to get a screenshot or something that showed I bought the Expansion Pass so I could pass it on to Bungie. They couldn't provide it even though they show it is registered to my Xbox.

I checked my bank statements and the Microsoft account purchase history they were able to provide me... and I saw no money being deducted for the Expansion Pass. Therefore, it appears when we bought the Expansion Pass, the financial part of the transaction
    did not process, but the console thought we bought it.

To fix this, I...

- Uninstalled everything Destiny related.

- Cleared the cache

- Bought the Collector's Edition for $79.99 (or Legendary edition would work, too)

- Re-installed everything digitally. I had Destiny on disc, but I didn't touch that during the re-install. I simply installed the new digital version
Thema:

1. destiny expansion pack bought via the web xbox website not showing on my console - Similar Threads - destiny expansion pack

2. Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2: So I decided to game share with my friend, he has all the expansions of destiny two and he let me game share with him. So I got his account on my Xbox and set his home Xbox to mine, so I could...
  3. where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2: i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download history and it not choosing the games i installed...
  4. Expansion packs for destiny 2 one Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion packs for destiny 2 one Xbox one.: I have bought and downloaded these expansion pack but when I go to play the game they aren't available but are downloaded any idea what I am missing? 36b56954-c1d5-4943-a5db-ee70e5f2aaa2
  5. Destiny Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Expansion Packs: I am trying to redeem add-on codes for Destiny and it was bought brand new and an error message keeps popping up every time I put the code in saying that something went wrong and to re-input the...
  6. Destiny The Taken King & Destiny Stand-a-Lone Game With Expansion Packs I & II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny The Taken King & Destiny Stand-a-Lone Game With Expansion Packs I & II: I have the original Destiny and both expansion packs, I & II since I originally purchased the Ghost Edition when it came out. Now there is an update to Destiny - The Taken King. It appears that...
  7. how do I by pass trial mode for Destiny Trail Mode and play the expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I by pass trial mode for Destiny Trail Mode and play the expansion pack: how do I by pass trial mode for Destiny Trail Mode and play the expansion pack ? Do I need a code for the expansion dlc pack. I keep getting a message "requirement not met" and it shows that it is...
  8. Can't re-download Destiny Expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't re-download Destiny Expansion pack: So I just got a new xbox one (since my old one broke) and I'm attempting to re-install my Destiny Expansion pass, however it doesn't appear in my game add-ons. I have also checked the xbox store...
  9. Unable to download destiny expansion pack on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download destiny expansion pack on 360: Any help greatly appreciated, unable to download destiny dlc, no option on market place, go into game, click on purchase and xbox message saying no content available??...
  10. Destiny Expansion Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Expansion Pack: Yesterday i went into a chat room to resolve my problem and im still out of a game pack. I was transferring a license to the account and it says it has worked in that its is visibly on my hard...