Destiny Expansion Pack

Discus and support Destiny Expansion Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i went into a chat room to resolve my problem and im still out of a game pack. I was transferring a license to the account and it says it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JK THE KILLER, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Destiny Expansion Pack

Yesterday i went into a chat room to resolve my problem and im still out of a game pack. I was transferring a license to the account and it says it has worked in that its is visibly on my hard drive, but i go on destiny and states i must purchase
    the pack still. PLEASE HELP, It was technically a Christmas present. I've even put a call in to the support to help which is like 2 hours from now, they'll call back.

:)

JK THE KILLER, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
  3. JoshLuck95
    JoshLuck95 Guest
    Destiny expansion pack

Hi all

Just pre purchased Destiny to pick up at the midnight launch, also went for the expansion packs (the dark below and house of wolves) the bloke in the store mentioned something about it not being available to play until december time, just wondering if anyone on here has any more info on wether that is true or not?

thanks

JoshLuck95, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Destiny Expansion Pack

What exactly do you mean by "transferring a license to the account JK THE KILLER"? The license transfer too transfers the licenses from one console to another. Nothing is transferred between accounts. If the expansion was purchased on another account
    it might not be possible to play without purchasing on your account.

HomegrownSilky, Dec 28, 2014
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Destiny Expansion Packs

7. DominumStige Win User

Destiny Expansion Packs

Hi!

Try to redeem the code on your profile
    page
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Destiny Expansion Pack

What exactly do you mean by "transferring a license to the account JK THE KILLER"? The license transfer too transfers the licenses from one console to another. Nothing is transferred between accounts. If the expansion was purchased on another account
    it might not be possible to play without purchasing on your account.
  9. AustinMerkel Win User

Destiny 2 no connection to Xbox live store.

Ok, I do currently have both previous expansion packs for Destiny 2. I will check to see when it is fixed.
Thema:

Destiny Expansion Pack

1. Destiny Expansion Pack - Similar Threads - Destiny Expansion Pack

2. Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2: So I decided to game share with my friend, he has all the expansions of destiny two and he let me game share with him. So I got his account on my Xbox and set his home Xbox to mine, so I could...
  3. where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my destiny 2 expansion 1 and 2: i got destiny 2 with expansion 1 ad 2 but after i redownloaded it i cant seem to be able to re installe the expansions packs i want to my download history and it not choosing the games i installed...
  4. Expansion packs for destiny 2 one Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion packs for destiny 2 one Xbox one.: I have bought and downloaded these expansion pack but when I go to play the game they aren't available but are downloaded any idea what I am missing? 36b56954-c1d5-4943-a5db-ee70e5f2aaa2
  5. Destiny Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Expansion Packs: I am trying to redeem add-on codes for Destiny and it was bought brand new and an error message keeps popping up every time I put the code in saying that something went wrong and to re-input the...
  6. Destiny The Taken King & Destiny Stand-a-Lone Game With Expansion Packs I & II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny The Taken King & Destiny Stand-a-Lone Game With Expansion Packs I & II: I have the original Destiny and both expansion packs, I & II since I originally purchased the Ghost Edition when it came out. Now there is an update to Destiny - The Taken King. It appears that...
  7. how do I by pass trial mode for Destiny Trail Mode and play the expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I by pass trial mode for Destiny Trail Mode and play the expansion pack: how do I by pass trial mode for Destiny Trail Mode and play the expansion pack ? Do I need a code for the expansion dlc pack. I keep getting a message "requirement not met" and it shows that it is...
  8. Can't re-download Destiny Expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't re-download Destiny Expansion pack: So I just got a new xbox one (since my old one broke) and I'm attempting to re-install my Destiny Expansion pass, however it doesn't appear in my game add-ons. I have also checked the xbox store...
  9. Unable to download destiny expansion pack on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download destiny expansion pack on 360: Any help greatly appreciated, unable to download destiny dlc, no option on market place, go into game, click on purchase and xbox message saying no content available??...
  10. destiny expansion pack bought via the web xbox website not showing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny expansion pack bought via the web xbox website not showing on my console: i bought the destiny expansion pack yesterday on the web but when I go to the xbox console to download the game it is insisting I buy it again. I would have thought there would be some sort of...