destiny getting nothing but a black screen and

Discus and support destiny getting nothing but a black screen and in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm new to the game, it was running good last night but now just Getting nothing but a black screen with the loading symbols blinking back and forth in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glass Phantom, Dec 22, 2014.

1. destiny getting nothing but a black screen and

I'm new to the game, it was running good last night but now just Getting nothing but a black screen with the loading symbols blinking back and forth in the bottom right hand corner of the screen for the last 3 hrs. Is any one else having the same problem
    today & has this happened before, if so how long does it usually last for ??

:)

Glass Phantom, Dec 22, 2014
  2. E106 Error Code

I am now getting the E106 error code. Looking on the forum, I see many others getting the same message but have yet to any response or fix. I get the XBOX ONE green screen then it just goes black. Last night I was playing Destiny 2 and kept gettin a
    moment of black screens all night. Does anyone have a fix for this problem?

SvelterBreak841, Dec 22, 2014
  3. X-Box 360 not recognized on tv

X-Box 360 getting power, but nothing showing on screen. Just shows Component 2 and black screen. Wife switched tv stands yesterday, and plugged everything back in the same way as far as she knows.

WaitedFurball90, Dec 22, 2014
  4. bdparrish Win User

Green start up screen not showing.

I am not even getting to that point. It never goes to any screen. I just get the start up tone and then a black screen. No green screen, no trouble shooting screen, nothing.
  5. tylerjay1 Win User

Game

No, nothing at all i get the main picture then the screens black and i cant progress in the game
  6. WRT41 Win User

Live and network connection issues

Hey not sure if you would be able to help me, or if anyone seeing this could. I tried getting on this morning and im getting nothing but a black screen. Ive tried hard resetting and Green xbox screen comes up then when done back to black screen. It wont
    allow me to sign in either.
  7. KiLlA B iZ MLG Win User

Stuck at the initial green XBOX screen

so your screen just black at the moment ?? nothing on the screen dallasfan2death?
  8. SuzuranHime Win User

Destiny will NOT load

So it's been at least three days and I can't get my Destiny game to go past the black screen with the loading icon and I didn't buy the system so a game wouldn't work. Is this going to be fixed soon?
Thema:

destiny getting nothing but a black screen and

1. destiny getting nothing but a black screen and - Similar Threads - destiny getting nothing

2. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  3. Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass: I was gifted a Destiny 2: Annual Pass for Christmas and I didn't put it in until today. When I did I got the error Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. Followed By:...
  4. I bought destiny 2 and I didnt get the destiny 2 punch card completed from it

in XBoX Rewards
    I bought destiny 2 and I didnt get the destiny 2 punch card completed from it: I bought the game but it didnt give me my 6000 point reward.. 9a6d3396-1e90-49f8-a016-1a4130bfe37e
  5. For anyone getting the BOAR error code when trying to launch Destiny 2 after Warming DLC!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For anyone getting the BOAR error code when trying to launch Destiny 2 after Warming DLC!!: Hello everyone, So both here and the Bungie forums are flooding with people complaining about this error code. This issue seems to be affecting people with game sharing, and after hours of hard...
  6. I get error when i try to download Destiny 1 Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error when i try to download Destiny 1 Legendary Edition: So I bought destiny legendary edition for xbox360. But when I try to download im getting error code 80070057. I tried to do the hidden menu thing but when it started downloading TTK it just goes...
  7. Not getting two of my achievements for destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting two of my achievements for destiny 2: I am not getting two of my achievements for destiny 2 they are ikora protege and zavala's lieutenant which is wierd cause both my warlock and my Titan have all three of the subclasses and they...
  8. I bought Destiny 2 and never got my 6,000 points I was supposed to get :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Destiny 2 and never got my 6,000 points I was supposed to get :(: I purchased Destiny 2 from the Microsoft Rewards Program and I never got my 6,000 points that I was supposed to get for free. 4b7d34b5-c17e-4048-a165-fbe2f78f0bba
  9. Help I can't get my Pre-Order bonuses for Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I can't get my Pre-Order bonuses for Destiny 2: My main account doesn't allow purchases so I had to make an alternate account to do so. I Pre-Ordered the game overwhelmed with excitement seeing the Cold Heart and Kill Tracker Ghost. I loaded...
  10. Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2: I've done everything bungie suggest but keep getting booted out of game an offline. An then takes act of god to get reconnected to Xbox live df073e35-9b40-4586-873f-3b884b6fd498