Destiny leaked gameplay 27th may 2014 (30mins)

Discus and support Destiny leaked gameplay 27th may 2014 (30mins) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] ca8799ca-8b86-4b13-b0b0-84c3a94c3f0d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SadisticCobra49, May 27, 2014.

1. Destiny leaked gameplay 27th may 2014 (30mins)

:)

SadisticCobra49, May 27, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    N7 Gh0stz, May 27, 2014
  3. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

I hope Sony has to go first at this year's E3

6. R1CH5TER Win User
  7. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

I don't mind it too much. I dislike when someone actually leaks gameplay though. Seems a bit harsh to leak gameplay when that should be up to the developers.
  8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

when will there be some gameplay footage?

There have been trailers of the multiplayer gameplay and leaked Alpha gameplay all over youtube.
Thema:

Destiny leaked gameplay 27th may 2014 (30mins)

1. Destiny leaked gameplay 27th may 2014 (30mins) - Similar Threads - Destiny leaked gameplay

2. Elite Series 2 controller and Destiny 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller and Destiny 2: Is anyone else having an issue when playing Destiny 2 and using the Xbox Companion app to stream to pc, with regards to the vibrations no longer occurring on the Elite series 2 controller?...
  3. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins: Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in....
  4. Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?: Im having issues with starting my Destiny 2 game c46a8b08-818f-4dca-b3fa-3d2d0f22809e
  5. destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x: destiny 2 is constantly crashing on xbox one x, saying "Can't read game content". I own the game digitally and I've tried restarting my console, uninstalled and reinstalling the game, and factory...
  6. Destiny 2 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 wont start: when I try to open Destiny 2 it loads for about 30 seconds then says "game took too long to start" and closes other games work, its just Destiny 2, and this started after an update today. I have...
  7. destiny 2 forsaken

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 forsaken: the destiny 2 forsaken game in the store is not loding up 5b627850-e134-4877-aa37-252d6592d6d8
  8. Destiny 2 cross save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 cross save: i tried doing the cross save on the bungie app to connect xbox account to ps4 , although it registered a seperate account thats on my ps4 that isnt connected to my email. It atomatically set it...
  9. Destiny 2 Cross Save

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2 Cross Save: vent seen any new ones show up lately. Xbox fix your [mod removed] please because I am very [Mod Removed] now, I've been trying to cross save for an entire week now....
  10. Destiny DLC leak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny DLC leak: Looks like Destiny will be getting more DLC after the House of Wolves expansion releases in March. Full details on the Comet expansion plus two other scheduled expansions can be found here...