Destiny Nightingale Error

Discus and support Destiny Nightingale Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so i got the following Error message : Failed to download Configuration files from Bungie servers, Please try again For more information, Visit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sohlomare, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Sohlomare
    Sohlomare Guest

Hey so i got the following Error message :

Failed to download Configuration files from Bungie servers, Please try again

For more information, Visit help.bungie.net and search error code:

nightingale

so i did as the link instructed
    http://www.bungie.net/7_Error-Code-NIGHTINGALE/en/Help/Article/11896

and i'm still not able to start up the game, i would like to know if there is a possible fix for this

Thx in Advance

:)

Sohlomare, Nov 17, 2014
  2. kearanslater
    kearanslater Guest
    Destiny error code: nightingale

recently try to log into destiny and keep getting the error code nightingale , I checked the destiny support page and followed the instruction so, none worked , it isn't a hardware error a sign all my other game work perfectly , can't anyone please help.

kearanslater, Nov 17, 2014
  3. MASTER11792
    MASTER11792 Guest
    HELP CODE ERROR: NIGHTINGALE

MASTER11792, Nov 17, 2014
  4. Destiny Nightingale Error

Hey there, it's really best to post over at the bungie site as you'll find more users who have experienced the same issue:

www.bungie.net/.../%23Support

DigitalAssassin, Nov 17, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, it's really best to post over at the bungie site as you'll find more users who have experienced the same issue:

www.bungie.net/.../%23Support
  6. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 nightingale

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Error code nightingale

This notorious error message which often appears to users playing Destiny or Destiny 2 is usually accompanied with the error code Nightingale and the “Failed to Download Configuration Files” message is not allowing users to continue playing the game
    before something is done to get rid of the error.

1. Go to the Xbox One Dashboard and press the Options button on the controller you are using.
    2. Navigate to Network >> Advanced Settings >> DNS Settings >> Manual.
    3. Enter the first address from Command Prompt for the Primary DNS and the second one for the Secondary DNS. Click Enter the both times to confirm and press the B button to save the changes
    4. Restart your Xbox One, restart Destiny, and check to see if the error code still appears on your console.
  8. Justin Blankenship Win User

Error Code: Nightingale

Does the game launch without issues after the error code? I was experiencing something similar, with various random error codes. What I found was if you, like me, have your console set to Energy Saving Mode, (so that it downloads updates in the background
    and keeps apps updated.) This is essentially a sleep function and the Xbox unless Powerered Off completely by selecting the Xbox Home Button on your controller, pressing left on the joystick and navigating down to the Settings Gear Icon, which then gives
    you the option to Reset, and Turn Off Console, (essentially the same as holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds.) If you are not closing the Destiny Game first, and are commanding Cortona to Turn Off the Console or Just holding the Controller Home
    Button until turn off appears, you are essentially leaving Destiny running in the background. While the console is sleeping, Bungie flags your account as inactive and kicks you off, which then presents an error when powering the console back on. The same
    can be said for commanding Cortona to "Turn Off" The Xbox. This is also not a true power down, unless you do not have energy saving mode on in the options, which if I remember correctly is on by default unless otherwise changed by the user. I had the exact
    same issue until I realized it was just Bungie kicking me off the server due to inactivity while my console was sleeping. Try pressing the Home button before powering off. Highlight Destiny and then press menu and close it manually....I bet you won't see
    the error code anymore. Well aside from the occasional random which is on Bungie's end. Hope this solves your issues. If not, I would investigate your nat. Make sure it is open, and also dig into the Bungie forums and ensure that the Ports they recommend
    you to forward are being forwarded through your router. It may take a few to find but Bungie does have specific ports that they tell you to open to maximize chad and gameplay quality.
  9. CQQT Win User

Error code nightingale

if its just this game you get errors on then you probably need to check the developers support pages :)
Thema:

1. Destiny Nightingale Error - Similar Threads - Destiny Nightingale Error

2. Destiny 2 will not complete launch process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 will not complete launch process: XBOX one will not completely load Destiny 2, had been working fine for more than a year. Load will go about half way, where character is selected and then will go to a black screen for several...
  3. Destiny 2 back on an XBOX one, importing game tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 back on an XBOX one, importing game tag: I'm trying to load Destiny 2 back on an XBOX one but the system won't let me use the game tag I had been using. it tells me that game tag is already being used, therefore I would lose all my...
  4. Destiny 2 Gear power reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gear power reset: Hello i need help because on destiny 2 i have end game gear and when i reinstalled the game 1 years later all of my gear got reset to the minimum power level and i asked a friend who still plays...
  5. Destiny 2 Cross Save Authentication Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Cross Save Authentication Error: I recently got an Xbox and downloaded Destiny 2. I’ve been playing D2 for a while on PS4, and i have a lot of loot. Obviously I want to take advantage of the newly added cross save benefits so...
  6. So i updated Destiny 2 for new season, now it wont start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i updated Destiny 2 for new season, now it wont start.: Season of worthy launched. I completed the update and now it wont start. Keeps saying 'For some reason Destiny 2 took to long to start'....Youre telling me the mighty microsoft can take my $ but...
  7. Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2: So I decided to game share with my friend, he has all the expansions of destiny two and he let me game share with him. So I got his account on my Xbox and set his home Xbox to mine, so I could...
  8. New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More

in XboX Insiders
    New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More: Hi All, Earlier this week we added a bunch of new games to Project xCloud (Preview). This list includes Destiny 2, Halo MCC, Superhot, Civ VI, Forza Motorsport 7, and a few others. Enjoy and...
  9. Destiny 2 nightingale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 nightingale: Wyskakujący błąd nightingale . Ma ktoś rozwiązanie ? 399a07a5-8b21-4fcd-a230-1ba7b89ed486
  10. Destiny error code: nightingale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny error code: nightingale: recently try to log into destiny and keep getting the error code nightingale , I checked the destiny support page and followed the instruction so, none worked , it isn't a hardware error a sign...