Destiny on xbox one

Discus and support Destiny on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the game destiny 1 on xbox and decided to play it again since I haven’t touched it in 2 years and I noticed that it says I don’t have some of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zarekkurek14, Nov 26, 2021 at 3:22 AM.

1. Zarekkurek14
    Zarekkurek14 Guest

Destiny on xbox one

I have the game destiny 1 on xbox and decided to play it again since I haven’t touched it in 2 years and I noticed that it says I don’t have some of the dlcs even tho I have played them all before and have exclusive weapons s and armor from the dlcs

:)

Zarekkurek14, Nov 26, 2021 at 3:22 AM
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

3. Lofty Who Win User

Destiny general discussion 360/Xbox one

4. Dr WolfGirl Win User

Raid help!!!!

Destiny 1 or Destiny 2? Also is this on Xbox one?
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox Deals

6. Kevx1981 Win User

Xbox Deals

Thema:

Destiny on xbox one

1. Destiny on xbox one - Similar Threads - Destiny

2. Destiny 2 Unplayable on Xbox PC App But Not Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Unplayable on Xbox PC App But Not Steam: I've been playing Destiny 2 on Steam with no performance issues on high graphic settings, but just got the Xbox Game Pass and replaced Destiny 2 through the Xbox App instead. However, the game is...
  3. XBOX GAME PASS download error (Forza horizon 5, Halo Infinite, Destiny 2 and many more)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS download error (Forza horizon 5, Halo Infinite, Destiny 2 and many more): I tried installing Forza horizon 5 and suddenly not even 1 second passes & it says Error 0% downloaded! Like seriously why? Others have posted similar questions and the solutions they received was...
  4. Destiny 2 NAT issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 NAT issues: I'm having an issue with Destiny 2 NAT being stuck in moderate NAT mode despite forwarding ports advised in Bungie Help and Teredo settings as advised else where. I have tried in DMZ mode on...
  5. Destiny 1 expansions available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 expansions available?: I bought a brand new sealed copy of D1, entered the codes that came with it, and I got the Taken King, but not expansion 1. I don't even see expansion 2 listed. Are the expansions still available?...
  6. I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...: I was able to play all the expansions and missions for about a week, I progressed in some story modes and all of sudden when I launch Destiny 2 today, it says I no longer own any of the...
  7. The same game (DESTINY 2) lags when I press any key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The same game (DESTINY 2) lags when I press any key: I have the Steam version of Destiny 2 and when I heard the GamePass version has all dlcs I downloaded it but however the microsoft store version has MASSIVE fps drops whenever I make an input...
  8. Switching from Destiny 2 on Steam to D2 on Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching from Destiny 2 on Steam to D2 on Xbox Gamepass: I'm about to access D2 using the Xbox gamepass ultimate on PC. Must have enabled cross save when I switched from Battle.net to Steam, back in the day. Will I be able to use my Steam account sign...
  9. destiny 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 problem: I was playing destiny 2 on my pc from the Xbox app that I just downloaded and it became zoomed because I have a wide screen monitor so I can not see the full thing . but the steam one works way...
  10. Destiny 2 add on's with Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 add on's with Xbox game pass for PC: The xbox game pass for PC came out about a week ago so I decided to upgrade to the game pass so that I could get the Destiny 2 add ons for my PC account. I went to the xbox app and downloaded the...