Destiny Planet View

Discus and support Destiny Planet View in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking to kill some time before Destiny Launches on 9/9? Check out Destiny Planet View brought to you by Google Tech. (Think Google Earth but in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J3RS3Y DEVIL, Sep 3, 2014.

1. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

Destiny Planet View

Looking to kill some time before Destiny Launches on 9/9?

Check out Destiny Planet View brought to you by Google Tech. (Think Google Earth but in the Destiny Universe)

https://www.destinyplanetview.com/en/home

:)

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Sep 3, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
  3. Most Anticipated Games of 2013 (So Far)

Lost Planet 3

ACIV

GTAV

Defiance

Destiny

GoW: Judgement

Bioshock Infinite

And that's about it.

SpecOperations9, Sep 3, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  5. SpecOperations9 Win User

Most Anticipated Games of 2013 (So Far)

Lost Planet 3

ACIV

GTAV

Defiance

Destiny

GoW: Judgement

Bioshock Infinite

And that's about it.
  6. GordinRamsee Win User

How big is the map for Destiny

Hi Robojox! As far as I know, Destiny doesn't run on one single map. However, you travel to different maps in locations such as Earth, The Moon, Venus, Mars, etc. You choose which location you want to go to, and then the map of that area opens up. So basically,
    it's a map made up of maps. If I didn't explain this well enough, here's a link that might help:

www.ign.com/.../destiny-map-sizes-and-planets-listed-so-far.453919131
  7. onyxishere Win User

So why can i not buy the digital version of Destiny The Taken King Basic version?

Could you try this link?

store.xbox.com/.../40609baa-6699-4ff7-8f4c-5909888378cb

It seem to default to the US but may work.

You could also try viewing the trailer for The Taken King from the planet menu in the game. On the 360, after the trailer ends you are given an option to buy. It may be the same for the One now too.
  8. Zero Divided Win User

Bungie, Bungie, Bungie...

the regret of getting a digital copy of Destiny grows everyone Bungie releases more information... with the price of the DLC, i was expecting whole planets and some story line (since the actual game didn't really have any).... i think Destiny is a solid
    first place winner for "worst game in my library".
Thema:

Destiny Planet View

1. Destiny Planet View - Similar Threads - Destiny Planet View

2. destiny 1 reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 1 reinstall: I have re-purchased destiny 1 on disc ( as was the original copy ) the game recognises that I own all the dlc content and loads them all with no error codes . On start up the game locks to trial...
  3. destiny acount sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny acount sharing: Hey i have been playing destiny 2 with my sister since the forsaken expansion. we live in the same household and i have purchased every expansion for this game. when i purchased shadowkeep and the...
  4. Destiny 2 forsaken dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken dlc: I bought the dlc forsaken pack awhile back but when i go to play a story mission its says i need to buy it? I have everything installed i deleted it and installed it again but nothing is working ?...
  5. Playing Insider Hub and Destiny 2 on my Nintendo Switch.

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Insider Hub and Destiny 2 on my Nintendo Switch.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments]
  6. FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing: Hi all, Just a heads up that Bungie have had some major issues with their servers for Destiny 1 & 2 for the past few hours, and are hopefully on their way back online again. When you login, you...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller and Destiny 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller and Destiny 2: Is anyone else having an issue when playing Destiny 2 and using the Xbox Companion app to stream to pc, with regards to the vibrations no longer occurring on the Elite series 2 controller?...
  8. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins: Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in....
  9. Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?: Im having issues with starting my Destiny 2 game c46a8b08-818f-4dca-b3fa-3d2d0f22809e
  10. destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny 2 keeps crashing on xbox one x: destiny 2 is constantly crashing on xbox one x, saying "Can't read game content". I own the game digitally and I've tried restarting my console, uninstalled and reinstalling the game, and factory...