Destiny Season Pass

Discus and support Destiny Season Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a problem. I just purchased the Destiny game and at the register I added the Season Pass which I received the email with the code. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SomersetDon, Dec 27, 2014.

1. SomersetDon
    SomersetDon Guest

Destiny Season Pass

I'm having a problem. I just purchased the Destiny game and at the register I added the Season Pass which I received the email with the code. I redeemed the code and received $35.00 which I figured they just give the $ for you to go to the XBox Store and
    manually purchase the Season Pass. Problem though, when I go to check out, the price is $34.99 and I have $35.00 in the account but yet it still asks for a credit card for the remaining balance. Really? Cost is $34.99 and there is $35.00 in the account so
    what's the balance exactly?

:)

SomersetDon, Dec 27, 2014
  2. DELAN2MIL
    DELAN2MIL Guest
    destiny 2 : forsaken

Hello, I want buy the season pass for destiny 2. I've only found an edition with the game + forsaken+season pass. Is it possible to buy only the seaon pass?? or forsaken + season pass??

DELAN2MIL, Dec 27, 2014
  3. A7X ZACHY
    A7X ZACHY Guest
    Destiny Season Pass

This might be the wrong place to ask but here goes.

I bought the digital season pass for destiny, but I was told if you have the season pass you got the destiny game for free on the xbox one. Is this true?

A7X ZACHY, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Destiny Season Pass

The price for the Destiny Expansion Pass is $34.99 USD + applicable taxes. The reason you are being asked for another payment method is because the total price (Content + taxes) surpasses the amount on your account, $35.00 USD.

Zesty Hamburger, Dec 27, 2014
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

$50.00 season passes are awesome...

Hum......Destiny 2 $ 60 + a $. 40 season pass,seems to. be. more accurate......
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's your next Purchase?

Hello everyone :)

I will be getting Destiny: The Taken King followed by Fallout 4. Destiny 2 will be a ignore for me if Bungie / Activision follows the same exact content release of Destiny 1 which is as follows...

(1) Destiny core game = $66.00 for bare bones content.

(2) The Dark Below = $20.00 without season pass or $35.00 with season pass for overpriced low content DLC content that doesn't warrant its price.

(3) House Of Wolves = $20.00 without season pass or $35.00 with season pass for overpriced low content DLC that doesn't warrant its price.

(4) The Taken King = $40.00 for DLC content that is " supposedly " twice as big as the combined might of The Dark Below and House Of Wolves. This content should be free as an apology from Bungie / Activision for the utter lack of content in the
    core game of Destiny and the severely overpriced DLCs.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

$50.00 season passes are awesome...

Hello everyone :)

I sincerely doubt that Destiny 2 is going to be an entirely new game. It will most likely be a different version of what already exist with updates and stuff.

Also, in regards to the season pass in Destiny 2, I don't see Bungie / Activision changing their scheme of having the base game at $66.00 (taxes included) and the season pass at $44.00 (taxes included).

However, what I do see is the difference in the amount of content that will be in the base game and the expansion DLCs from the season pass.

I believe that Bunge / Activision have learned from their mistakes from Destiny 1 and will pack in more content in the base game and the expansion DLCs from the season pass.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

8. ngocphi Win User

Destiny Taken king 'add on' "not available" HELP

You cant preorder it yet because it doesn't count towards your seasons pas

The season pass will initiate thendownload for you after sept 15th whem you comnect to destiny

You dont preorder it because you already did with the seasons pass no action would be needed
  9. Barrett73 Win User

The Division with Family Sharing

Here is an interesting one. I assumed that since this game worked like Destiny that if I bought the digital season pass that it would work like the destiny season pass/expansions. But apparently it does not. My account has all the goodies and my son's
    account does not. This is totally different than how all the digital games work. As of right now, it looks like I will have to purchase the season pass twice to get it to work on my son's account. Has anyone else experienced this?
Thema:

Destiny Season Pass

1. Destiny Season Pass - Similar Threads - Destiny Season Pass

2. Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass: So I'm trying to game share shadowkeep with my brother on his xbox and We set it up so his xbox is my home xbox but he doesn't have access to the deluxe content which I preordered please help us...
  3. Did no receive rewards for Destiny Season Pass

in XBoX Rewards
    Did no receive rewards for Destiny Season Pass: Hey there, I had a promotion for 20,000 points on my reward page for buying the destiny 2 season pass, and completing a few quizzes. I met all the criteria and did not receive the points. Please...
  4. Destiny : Season Pass LICENSE ISSUE! - UNABLE TO PLAY!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny : Season Pass LICENSE ISSUE! - UNABLE TO PLAY!: I purchased the Destiny Season Pass through the dashboard on 2/14/15, I've had no issues with it up until today, when I turned on my console to play Destiny, all DLC content was locked and only...
  5. Refund of Destiny Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Destiny Season Pass: I was wondering if anyone has been able to get refunds before for season passes purchased. I purchased the season pass for Destiny and was enjoying it until the very beginning of 2015. I had to...
  6. destiny dlc season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny dlc season pass not working: redeemed season pass code when i bought destiny. played it yesterday and can't access dlc, says i need to buy it. is there anyway i can check what codes i entered into my account?...
  7. Destiny Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Season Pass: This might be the wrong place to ask but here goes. I bought the digital season pass for destiny, but I was told if you have the season pass you got the destiny game for free on the xbox one. Is...
  8. Destiny Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Season Pass: Does the season pass transfer when going from 360 to one? I also need people to do raids with, so if you could please put your GT down below! 97132696-96f4-4613-902f-0b161a833999
  9. destiny season pass license transfer from a friend to my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny season pass license transfer from a friend to my account?: he got bored of it already, but he bought the season pass at launch is there a way to transfer the license to my acount so it does not go to waste? 274dbd1b-060d-4f51-8e02-e5e7f1a715fc
  10. Are You Actually Getting A "Season Pass" for "Destiny"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are You Actually Getting A "Season Pass" for "Destiny"?: So if you buy the "Special Edition" you get a "DLC Pass" But is this a season pass or just simply a pass that gives you access to the first 2 DLC's they receive. The "Special Edition" / "Limited...