Destiny The Dark Below

Discus and support Destiny The Dark Below in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Can anyone help ? I downloaded the new DLC The Dark Below played through the story missions and it was all good however ive noticed ive yet to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Volytar, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Volytar
    Volytar Guest

Destiny The Dark Below

Hello Can anyone help ?

I downloaded the new DLC The Dark Below played through the story missions and it was all good however ive noticed ive yet to play any of the New Strikes on Vanguard Roc even though I played it the other day for like an hour yet nothing, also last night spent
    like 2hrs on the crucilble on the iron banner event which has Dark below and did not play any of the new DLC Multiplayer maps, Where the Hell are they. it kept repeating meridian bay over and over and over is this a glitch or something.

How do I get on the new maps for multiplayer / Strikes ?

:)

Volytar, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Obtaining a refund for the season pass

I have checked the IGN website regarding the expansion on Destiny, I'm not seeing anything that Xbox was mentioned. That's one theory that there's no definite time when the expansion will be available for Xbox. Here's the link for the expansion

www.ign.com/.../destiny-the-dark-below-expansion-release-date-and-details,

Some players are already contacting customer support to get a refund on the game, they haven't seen yet this post>

www.ign.com/.../gamescom-2014-destiny-expansion-the-dark-below-announced.

Maybe Sony paid Bungie to have the earlier release on the expansion.. lol..

KhalDrogo0220, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Destiny - The Dark Below not working

I'm having the same trouble. Got the expansion pass for both "The dark below" & The house of wolves. They both are installed but how to you get to play them? Logic dictates that you would play them the same way you play on Earth, the Moon, Venus & Mars.
    All I can do is watch the cinematic. Will visit the tower to try & find some answer's. But come on Bungie - this very poor.

Atlanta Chrome, Dec 26, 2014
  4. EPIC PersyMan Win User

Favourite Video Game DLC

the dark below from the fiest destiny :)
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Destiny general discussion 360/Xbox one

6. Atlanta Chrome Win User

Destiny - The Dark Below not working

I'm having the same trouble. Got the expansion pass for both "The dark below" & The house of wolves. They both are installed but how to you get to play them? Logic dictates that you would play them the same way you play on Earth, the Moon, Venus & Mars.
    All I can do is watch the cinematic. Will visit the tower to try & find some answer's. But come on Bungie - this very poor.
  7. Spud 72 Win User

Destiny - The Dark Below not working

I think you have to go to the Tower first, visit the new vendor and pick up the mission bounties first. After that, you go back to orbit and then there will be a mission for the new content on Earth. Once you complete all the new DLC missions is when the
    weekly and Nightfall missions open up. That Darkness Below icon on the destination screen is only for the video of the content to entice gamers to buy it. I think this is what you're talking about anyway, can't be sure though.... good luck.
  8. KhalDrogo0220 Win User

Obtaining a refund for the season pass

I have checked the IGN website regarding the expansion on Destiny, I'm not seeing anything that Xbox was mentioned. That's one theory that there's no definite time when the expansion will be available for Xbox. Here's the link for the expansion

www.ign.com/.../destiny-the-dark-below-expansion-release-date-and-details,

Some players are already contacting customer support to get a refund on the game, they haven't seen yet this post>

www.ign.com/.../gamescom-2014-destiny-expansion-the-dark-below-announced.

Maybe Sony paid Bungie to have the earlier release on the expansion.. lol..
Thema:

Destiny The Dark Below

1. Destiny The Dark Below - Similar Threads - Destiny Dark Below

2. Ddosed in destiny 2 comp have lots of evidence on the 3 people who did it how do i get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ddosed in destiny 2 comp have lots of evidence on the 3 people who did it how do i get them...: I feel like these 3 deserve to be punished as they have been doing it for so long you can see in their recent games they boot someone or the whole team every game...
  3. Destiny 2 companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 companion app: So I have tried everything I can to log into the destiny 2 companion app and bungie but it always gives the authentication error and says there is a problem with my account I messed with all my...
  4. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Since yesterday, I can t play destiny 2. When I select the carater, the game crashes, and the error message,with the watercress apears. I already test the internet connection and it works fine. I...
  5. destiny shadowkeep wont share on same xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny shadowkeep wont share on same xbox: i have 2 gamertags on one xbox. It is already set as my home xbox. I also already added my other gamertag to my family on the xbox. I have bought shadowkeep and all previous dlcs on my account,...
  6. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: What does error code watercress mean? b9813679-342b-4fa5-8cd9-9e1f3f8c1abb
  7. Destiny and Dark Souls on the Xbox One error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny and Dark Souls on the Xbox One error: both games have connectivity issues yet cod ghosts work perfectly. ive contacted the overall worthless bungie and they didnt help at all. My internet is good just not on my xbox one and its a...
  8. Licensing for destiny dark below

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licensing for destiny dark below: OK, my son got the dark below expansion. My question is, is the license for the expansion to the game, not the sparrow, but the in game levels and such. Is the license for that only good for the...
  9. Destiny - The Dark Below not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny - The Dark Below not working: I purchased the add on The Dark Below and it says it's in my download history but every time I go to it in the game it is the Cinematic scene is all that is available. Do you have to be a certain...
  10. [XBOX ONE] [DESTINY] Darkness Zone - Rec team playing everything from crucible to raids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] [DESTINY] Darkness Zone - Rec team playing everything from crucible to raids: Add The Leaders - or Shock3r89 Looking to form a small group of players to play weeklys activities, crucible , strikes and raids Any age group allowed just hold your weight.. 28^ Will make a...